RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6581
Location: CT
jbideas wrote:
It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family,



It doesn't because by your own words you claim that you are there because Sterling sent you.
Also you didn't meet your wife till after you moved there, so you had no family there until after Sterling tried to hide you there. I'm pretty sure that you have more family there who talks to you then here in the USA, at least for now... Sounds like the truth of the matter is that you were sent there and now defend it in an attempt to make the best of the situation you were placed in. Once again JCBC+ spin job in effect. Keep talking like this is something you thought out, when the fact is Scott decided it was right for you.

Jim <---More lies from John in his spin zone

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6581
Location: CT
mair23 wrote:
Sorry guys, this has nothing to do with JB, but I really think the 1 child policy per family
is the only chance to safe our planet for future generations. If not - we will kill our planet.
There is not enough from any natural product for the population right now (even food), so if
we don´t start to do things like this, then we all will be able to see the end of mankind.
And yes, its againts any law I know, and it hurts me to say it, but its our only chance.

Eric"h"



Don't fool yourself Erich, we have war to fix the problem.

Jim <-------Thinks we will blow ourselves up before we over populate

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Posts: 503
JimBo wrote:

Don't fool yourself Erich, we have war to fix the problem.

Jim <-------Thinks we will blow ourselves up before we over populate



No, no, no, dont fool yourself, Jimbo.
We have war to fix that problem is the typical announcemnent from a republican :lol:
O.k., more or less the republicans have done good with that and stopped the population a little, :mrgreen:
but like said, dont fool yourself, because we are allready WAY TOO MANY :shock:

Eric"h" ------ thinks we will not blow ourselves away, but are allready over populated

_________________
Cues : Too many to list here
Cases : Not that much
Always open for Trades, Buying or Selling
http://www.billardpro.at


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
JimBo wrote:
jbideas wrote:
And this isn't about Jack and me.



Quote:
[b][color=#400080]John it's always been about Jack, you are so consumed by jealousy that it blinds you and it's so clear to everyone else, but you just won't ever admit it. It's really sad how many times you'll try the lie about how you respect Jack and how much he has influenced you. You are a sad man and I use the term MAN in a very loose sense. As far as me thinking it's fine to attack you and your claim that I am a radest or biggot, once again you are a liar and you choose to ignore the truth.


I don't know how I possibly missed all this. Sorry Chris, one last trip.

No, Dumbo, it's not about me and Jack. I was never jealous of Jack, I looked up to Jack. I never said I was influenced by Jack. Not once, not ever. You are a racist and you are a bigot and you are a hypocrite. The only truth you know is whatever your opinion is and you knock others for doing things that you give your friends (suppliers) a free pass on.


Quote:
You will always catch shit from me because you are a welching piece of shit who has no honor, any man who doesn't stand behind his word doesn't deserve my respect. And for those reasons YOU will never get my respect.


Do you honestly think I care about having the respect of a lying racist hypocrite? You are only friendly as long as someone can do something for you. Let someone disagree with you and you turn into a flaming asshole.

Quote:
You can hate me and what i say all you want, what i say about you is the truth, I back it all up with facts and you can never turn back time and become the man you wish you were, thus you will never get that respect. You are now and will always be a liar and a loser scumbag.


You back up nothing. All you have ever done is spew vile crap about people you don't need to use any longer. As long as you have some use for someone then you have your head as far up their ass as they will allow.


Quote:
You are now and have always lived in Jack's shadow, and that fact kills you and consumes your life. No matter how great your cases are you will never gain the respect that Jack has and you'll never understand that the respect has little to do with the cases and lots to due with character, something you lack.


Right Jimmy, always in Jack's shadow eh? I built a thousand cases before I even knew of Jack Justis. Try that nonsense on someone else. Jack and I were friends Jim. I don't live in anyone's shadow and certainly not any other living case maker.

Quote:
It really is a shame you didn't put the time into being a man instead of your case liners. Maybe you should donate another case to someone and buy some time, the more nice things you do the more people you buy off, sure they can see right through your act, but they are scared to speak out because they may miss out on the next give away.


Um, I think that uh, my fellow case makers have given away far more cases than I do. Especially in the past decade. If anyone is trying to buy love it certainly isn't me. If this is what you call facts and truth I think you need to go back to school to learn to do some research before you open your mouth.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
JimBo wrote:
jbideas wrote:
I think it's wrong of people like Jimbo to chastise me for doing this and not to chastise Jack at the same time. But really I think it's wrong to chastise either of us for those things.




One more lie, how come you can't come clean about your feelings for Jack?
How come you're trying to say I brought jack up in an attempt to harm you, show where I compare you to jack.
I asked if YOU made the cases because it seems clear you don't yet all your comments are made to lead people to believe you are making them. I don't know the deal, I have never been to China to see if your door is open, or if you are on the line making these cases. What I do know is that if I order a case from Jack he will have a hand in making it. But that had nothing to do with my question, it's not my fault that my question brought out your jealousy of Jack, or your hard feelings about how you make your cases.

And please let's be clear my distaste for you has all to do with the fact that you are not a man and you deserve no respect based on your past life choices and scumbagedness. Your cases, their quality, where they are made, who makes them, their prices, or their protection have nothing to do with the feelings I have for your crazyass.

Jim<------Fvckoff Loser


Where you compare me to Jack? You did it in the preceding post numbnuts. My point was and is that you always try to play the China card with me but never with Jack. So, you're a hypocrite. You want to bust my balls go ahead but when you try to play the China card which you have done hundreds of times I will tell you again that you are a racist, bigoted hypocrite.

BTW I answered YOUR question with ZERO reference to Jack. This is what I said:

I make the cases. It's my company, my employees, my designs, I own all the equipment, the cases come into existence through my investment and ongoing effort.

Without me the cases don't exist.

So,

I make the cases.


So please keep the bullshit to yourself.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
JimBo wrote:
jbideas wrote:
This is the place in pool where it's perfectly ok to trash anyone at any time. That's the type of place that Jimbo said he wanted to have and it's exactly what he got.
Best,

John


More lies John, does it ever get old telling nothing but lies? When will you realize that just because you say the same lies over and over again they will never become the truth, and people will not just believe them because *YOU* have said them over and over. The fact is we have a place where adults can censor themselves, that's the place i wanted, that's the place *WE* all have. Sure at times that means flame wars or truths about scumbags that can be posted without worrying if the scumbag is a friend of the powers that be who run the forum. This is not a forum where it's ok to trash people, it's a site where it's perfectly fine to give your opinion and stand behind it like a man, it's also a place that allows a loser like you to call the person who owns the site an asshole without worrying that the thread will be pulled and you'll be banned. If you are a scumbag welcher piece of shit like yourself you are going to need to have thick skin, or don't hang around. I notice most times you don't hang around and for that many people are happy.

You claim that people should not go into other threads and derail them, you claim this is behavior you never do, you claim this thread was a test. How bout you go look in a mirror, earlier in the week a thread was started about SW knockoff cues. What did you do?? Well you jumped in and attacked the person who started the thread, you called him names, you insulted his business, you insulted his cue show, you attacked him and others with name calling, then you twisted the thread from SW knockoffs to some other case deal that nobody gives a shit about. It was a perfect misdirection. You did just what you wanted, you took all of the spotlight off the SW knockoffs, something even you couldn't defend and you made it about something you felt you could defend easier. I wonder how long you could have done this on nAZi before it got pulled. Oh wait I forgot that you swing from Wilson's nutz so you might have been able to get away with it for a while, hell even if you got the boot you'd just post from your wife's account without worry of any fear of punishment. But agin the fact is on this site you're allowed to do what you did, yet here you are crying when others did it to your thread. You are a pussy hypocrite.

Jim <----Just the facts


I did jump in that thread because my friend was being unfairly attacked, in my opinion. Any examples I gave were topical and pertained to the things being argued about in the thread. In just about every thread I am in I try to stay on topic. Most derailments happen when people like you can't deal with the facts and you get personal by making slanderous remarks. I respond in kind and it spirals from there.

But the funniest thing about the nonsensical rant above is that you think I have (or had) some special relationship with Wilson. That is the farthest thing from the truth and I have told him off plenty of times. But what pisses you off really is that I stay there and fight for a better board while you ran away like a little crybaby to Inside Pool and when things didn't work out there you started this. And this place IS exactly what I said it is and it's exactly what you wanted, a place where anyone can tell anyone else to go fuck themselves, or call anyone a prick, or whatever with pretty much zero chance of getting barred.

Need a thick skin to be here? No, just need the desire to hang out and mix it up. You talk about standing behind your opinions like a man well you fat fucking waste of carbon, I have stood behind my opinions more than your hypocritical, racist, bigoted, lying ass ever has.

The only FACT regarding you that remains completely valid is how you hung around my booth whenever you WANTED things and as long as I didn't cross you on the forums you had nothing at all bad to say about me. But the very first time I crossed you then it was all over and JimboCT had no more love for John. So fuck you, now and forever.

Sorry Chris. Couldn't let this asshole have the last word in my thread.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
JimBo wrote:
jbideas wrote:
It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family,



It doesn't because by your own words you claim that you are there because Sterling sent you.
Also you didn't meet your wife till after you moved there, so you had no family there until after Sterling tried to hide you there. I'm pretty sure that you have more family there who talks to you then here in the USA, at least for now... Sounds like the truth of the matter is that you were sent there and now defend it in an attempt to make the best of the situation you were placed in. Once again JCBC+ spin job in effect. Keep talking like this is something you thought out, when the fact is Scott decided it was right for you.

Jim <---More lies from John in his spin zone


You really embody denseness literally and figuratively. That means you are incredibly stupid and unable to learn.

Yes, Sterling sent me to China but I chose to stay here. Yeah Scott packed me in a crate and sent me here. I had no choice. Are you really this stupid? I mean I have to ask because it's hard to imagine someone truly being able to function with as little brainpower as you seem to have.

Well, in any event, I am here and living a great fucking life while on a sub-tropical island while you freeze your tits off where you are. So no matter how or why I got here I am in near paradise with a great family, a solid workshop, plenty of business and 20 miles of beaches, more than a hundred poolrooms around me most with 30+ tables. My life is great and only getting better.

Yours appears to be the same as it was a decade ago. Still an asshole, still a liar, still a hypocrite, still a racist, still a bigot.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group