RIP Dennis Dieckman

Hope There is a Golf Course in Heaven
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:37 pm
Posts: 4858
ratcues wrote:
jbideas wrote:
No doubt. As far as I am concerned I hope that Americans use up all the oil in the world as fast as humanly possible. Then we can really move on to sustainable and renewable energy.


I'll do my best. Maybe we can do what China does and use unwashed coal to power everything. Hell, they have so much that they have had underground fires burning for a hundred years or so. They don't care to put them out because they aren't close to metro areas. 100,000 people die in China each year just from the acid rain. An estimated 200,000-300,000 die because of poor air quality.

China is the largest polluter in the world. End of story. (do you guys smell sulfur or is it just me?)


<~~doesn't really care, just like to get your panties in a knot.

Boo fucking YA!!!!!

_________________
This space for rent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Maryland
ScottR wrote:
jbideas wrote:
RunScott wrote:
Yes, I just went through my subscriptions and got rid of anything related to this tool. It's a shame when a forum member is so aggravating and worthless that you actually have to mark them as 'ignore', but JB has once again qualified.


Adios. Now I won't have to put up with your whiny nonsense. Use the time to educate yourself on basic economics.

It's not the economics, you nimrod. It is your inability to state your case in anything less that 10,000 words or rambing psycho-babble.

I know it is a waste of time, but...... You keep saying "I've learned and I'm not going to fall into this trap again." And, guess what. Welcome to the abyss..... there you go.

Why don't you let your work and your "true" actions speak for themselves? The people that matter will notice. The ones that don't..... so fucking what???

Scott <<== means nothing to jbideas and happy with that

Scott, don't waste your time. After all, John knows everything about everything and he is always right about everything too. :roll:

_________________
Rich R.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
ScottR wrote:
It's not the economics, you nimrod. It is your inability to state your case in anything less that 10,000 words or rambing psycho-babble.

I know it is a waste of time, but...... You keep saying "I've learned and I'm not going to fall into this trap again." And, guess what. Welcome to the abyss..... there you go.

Why don't you let your work and your "true" actions speak for themselves? The people that matter will notice. The ones that don't..... so fucking what???

Scott <<== means nothing to jbideas and happy with that


Why don't you stop telling me how to live my life. Guess what, you CAN change the fucking channel.

And yes, when YOU bring up the economics and globalization and call me part of a problem then expect a response. Sorry that my responses are not as simple as yours. Yours essentially equate to "is not or is too".

Unlike you I study BOTH sides of the issues and listen to BOTH sides of the debate before forming my opinion. Unlike you I actually LIVE in China and see things first hand. I don't have to rely totally on sound bites and filtered stories (and yes Scott stories produced on AMERICAN networks for AMERICANS are also filtered and edited), to understand the world around me. So, sorry that your reading comprehension fades after ten words - that's your problem.

My work does speak for itself - guess what fucker - that's what this thread was about - letting the work do the talking - but that wasn't good enough for some of you fuckwads was it? You tell me how to live my life and let the work do the talking so I put up a thread where the work is presented and you dipsticks have nothing better to do than to ruin it with your character assassinating bullshit.

But I knew going in that this is how it's going to be on this forum and you didn't disappoint me in the least. I know that this is where the trolls live so I am not the least bit upset that you do what a troll does. It's like blaming a dog for pissing on a tree.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
Rich R. wrote:
Scott, don't waste your time. After all, John knows everything about everything and he is always right about everything too. :roll:


No, but I do happen to know a little bit about certain things. Funnily enough those things happen to be ones where you know even less than I do.

I am generally right about the things I am concerned about because I take the time to study those issues from all angles before forming my opinion. And in the rare times that I am wrong and someone is able to point it out with proof then I acknowledge the error and thank them for the correction and am the wiser for it.

You see your stupid assumption is that the ONLY reason I live in China is to be able to have lower labor costs. It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family, that I like to explore a culture with 5000 years of recorded history and travel around that country.

It doesn't occur to you that being near to a huge manufacturing base for everything I could possibly need is a big advantage for me.

All that occurs to your tiny brain with it's one functioning cell is that I must be here exploiting the poor defenseless Chinese people in sweatshop conditions with six year olds chained to their sewing machines because to you that's all "China" is.

So in this instance I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Tough to deal with I know but reality sucks sometimes.

I will say that the cheap 2 hour deep tissue massages for $10 are pretty damn hard to live without. Don't you wish you had access to those? As are the $2 45 minute hair wash/scalp massages and the 90 minute $4 foot massages. Jealous yet? You should be because these are fucking ecstatic experiences. And those are the normal everyday massages. Special service runs $15-20 for 90 minutes and you don't even want me to describe the level of happiness you get for that.

Tell you what if you ever decide to get out of your ignorance bubble come over to Xiamen and I will get you taken care of. You'll have a new level of appreciation for China when I am done with you.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Hollywood, FL
jbideas wrote:
Rich R. wrote:
Scott, don't waste your time. After all, John knows everything about everything and he is always right about everything too. :roll:


No, but I do happen to know a little bit about certain things. Funnily enough those things happen to be ones where you know even less than I do.

I am generally right about the things I am concerned about because I take the time to study those issues from all angles before forming my opinion. And in the rare times that I am wrong and someone is able to point it out with proof then I acknowledge the error and thank them for the correction and am the wiser for it.

You see your stupid assumption is that the ONLY reason I live in China is to be able to have lower labor costs. It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family, that I like to explore a culture with 5000 years of recorded history and travel around that country.

It doesn't occur to you that being near to a huge manufacturing base for everything I could possibly need is a big advantage for me.

All that occurs to your tiny brain with it's one functioning cell is that I must be here exploiting the poor defenseless Chinese people in sweatshop conditions with six year olds chained to their sewing machines because to you that's all "China" is.

So in this instance I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Tough to deal with I know but reality sucks sometimes.

I will say that the cheap 2 hour deep tissue massages for $10 are pretty damn hard to live without. Don't you wish you had access to those? As are the $2 45 minute hair wash/scalp massages and the 90 minute $4 foot massages. Jealous yet? You should be because these are fucking ecstatic experiences. And those are the normal everyday massages. Special service runs $15-20 for 90 minutes and you don't even want me to describe the level of happiness you get for that.

Tell you what if you ever decide to get out of your ignorance bubble come over to Xiamen and I will get you taken care of. You'll have a new level of appreciation for China when I am done with you.

Be there in 20 minutes!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

_________________
Teddy Harris
Hollywood, Florida USA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Maryland
jbideas wrote:
Rich R. wrote:
Scott, don't waste your time. After all, John knows everything about everything and he is always right about everything too. :roll:


No, but I do happen to know a little bit about certain things. Funnily enough those things happen to be ones where you know even less than I do.
Just because you passed your World Economics 101 class doesn't mean you know more about world economics than any one on this forum.


I am generally right about the things I am concerned about because I take the time to study those issues from all angles before forming my opinion. And in the rare times that I am wrong and someone is able to point it out with proof then I acknowledge the error and thank them for the correction and am the wiser for it.
You are only right from your point of view and how things benefit you, with total disreguard for others.

You see your stupid assumption is that the ONLY reason I live in China is to be able to have lower labor costs. It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family, that I like to explore a culture with 5000 years of recorded history and travel around that country.
Frankly, I thought you lived in China because you couldn't find a wife to stay with you in the rest of the world. I'm sure you enjoy your wife walking 3 steps behind.

To be honest, I have a lot of respect for the Chinese people.


It doesn't occur to you that being near to a huge manufacturing base for everything I could possibly need is a big advantage for me.
This may be the first valid thing you have stated.

All that occurs to your tiny brain with it's one functioning cell is that I must be here exploiting the poor defenseless Chinese people in sweatshop conditions with six year olds chained to their sewing machines because to you that's all "China" is.
Trust me, I killed that last brain cell years ago.
Also trust that you are explaiting Chinese people but you twist and rationalize until you believe you are doing some good.


So in this instance I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Tough to deal with I know but reality sucks sometimes.
I guess we' will have to disagree on this, but I'm fine with that.

I will say that the cheap 2 hour deep tissue massages for $10 are pretty damn hard to live without. Don't you wish you had access to those? As are the $2 45 minute hair wash/scalp massages and the 90 minute $4 foot massages. Jealous yet? You should be because these are fucking ecstatic experiences. And those are the normal everyday massages. Special service runs $15-20 for 90 minutes and you don't even want me to describe the level of happiness you get for that.
So paying such small amounts to have people provide you with personal pleasure is not exploiting the Chinese people. Hmmm, I'll have to thing about that point.
Frankly, I'm not even remotely interested in any of these things.


Tell you what if you ever decide to get out of your ignorance bubble come over to Xiamen and I will get you taken care of. You'll have a new level of appreciation for China when I am done with you.


Truthfully, China is one of the few countries in this world that I would like to visit. Also truthfully, having you get me "taken care of" would not even be on my agenda. If I ever get to China, I will visit you right after I visit every other person in the country.

_________________
Rich R.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
Rich R. wrote:
jbideas wrote:
Rich R. wrote:
Scott, don't waste your time. After all, John knows everything about everything and he is always right about everything too. :roll:


No, but I do happen to know a little bit about certain things. Funnily enough those things happen to be ones where you know even less than I do.
Just because you passed your World Economics 101 class doesn't mean you know more about world economics than any one on this forum.


Not everyone, just you.

I am generally right about the things I am concerned about because I take the time to study those issues from all angles before forming my opinion. And in the rare times that I am wrong and someone is able to point it out with proof then I acknowledge the error and thank them for the correction and am the wiser for it.
You are only right from your point of view and how things benefit you, with total disreguard for others.

Really, total disregard? Aren't you the one who said you'd prefer to see two Americans working than seven Chinese? I'd rather see both things happen AND make sure that Americans can buy the best possible protection at a price that keeps more money in their pocket to distribute as they see fit. You have utter disregard for your fellow americans since you would prefer to FORCE them to pay more for their goods.

You see your stupid assumption is that the ONLY reason I live in China is to be able to have lower labor costs. It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family, that I like to explore a culture with 5000 years of recorded history and travel around that country.
Frankly, I thought you lived in China because you couldn't find a wife to stay with you in the rest of the world. I'm sure you enjoy your wife walking 3 steps behind.

Um that's Japan genius. In China, "women hold up half the sky". What you thought and the reality are once again at odds. Maybe you should try harder to stay out of my life and your head won't hurt so much with unfounded speculation.

To be honest, I have a lot of respect for the Chinese people.


Sure you do. Your ignorant comments about the state of their country and standard of living shows that you care a lot.


It doesn't occur to you that being near to a huge manufacturing base for everything I could possibly need is a big advantage for me.
This may be the first valid thing you have stated.

All that occurs to your tiny brain with it's one functioning cell is that I must be here exploiting the poor defenseless Chinese people in sweatshop conditions with six year olds chained to their sewing machines because to you that's all "China" is.
Trust me, I killed that last brain cell years ago.
Also trust that you are explaiting Chinese people but you twist and rationalize until you believe you are doing some good.


Oh, how am I exploiting them? This should be good.

So in this instance I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Tough to deal with I know but reality sucks sometimes.
I guess we' will have to disagree on this, but I'm fine with that.

Fine with it or not you're still wrong.


I will say that the cheap 2 hour deep tissue massages for $10 are pretty damn hard to live without. Don't you wish you had access to those? As are the $2 45 minute hair wash/scalp massages and the 90 minute $4 foot massages. Jealous yet? You should be because these are fucking ecstatic experiences. And those are the normal everyday massages. Special service runs $15-20 for 90 minutes and you don't even want me to describe the level of happiness you get for that.
So paying such small amounts to have people provide you with personal pleasure is not exploiting the Chinese people. Hmmm, I'll have to thing about that point.
Frankly, I'm not even remotely interested in any of these things.


Your loss. I find it awesome to be able to come home each day and get a great massage and debunk your nonsense at the same time. Yes, that's right, at this moment my feet are being scrubbed and massaged.


Tell you what if you ever decide to get out of your ignorance bubble come over to Xiamen and I will get you taken care of. You'll have a new level of appreciation for China when I am done with you.


Truthfully, China is one of the few countries in this world that I would like to visit. Also truthfully, having you get me "taken care of" would not even be on my agenda. If I ever get to China, I will visit you right after I visit every other person in the country.


Wow, that was a pretty good zinger there Rich. I look forward to your trip report. Make sure to tell "every other person" in the country how you'd prefer that they remain in abject poverty.

Because that's exactly what your attitude means.

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am
Posts: 357
Also Rich,

My understanding of global micro and macro economics didn't come from a college course. It comes from actually living in places around the world for a good chunk of my life.

But I do manage to invest a little time keeping up with what the top economists are writing on the subject.

Who do you read to improve your knowledge in this area?

_________________
The hypocrite's creed by Jim Brennan, after giving dozens of free passes to friends

I disagree, for me there is right or wrong, and a lot of well established FRIENDS have done WRONG.
Jim <---Wrong is wrong, friends don't get a pass from me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Maryland
jbideas wrote:
Rich R. wrote:
jbideas wrote:
No, but I do happen to know a little bit about certain things. Funnily enough those things happen to be ones where you know even less than I do.
Just because you passed your World Economics 101 class doesn't mean you know more about world economics than any one on this forum.


Not everyone, just you.

I am generally right about the things I am concerned about because I take the time to study those issues from all angles before forming my opinion. And in the rare times that I am wrong and someone is able to point it out with proof then I acknowledge the error and thank them for the correction and am the wiser for it.
You are only right from your point of view and how things benefit you, with total disreguard for others.

Really, total disregard? Aren't you the one who said you'd prefer to see two Americans working than seven Chinese? I'd rather see both things happen AND make sure that Americans can buy the best possible protection at a price that keeps more money in their pocket to distribute as they see fit. You have utter disregard for your fellow americans since you would prefer to FORCE them to pay more for their goods.

You see your stupid assumption is that the ONLY reason I live in China is to be able to have lower labor costs. It doesn't occur to you that I might actually LIKE to live in China, that I have an extended Chinese family, that I like to explore a culture with 5000 years of recorded history and travel around that country.
Frankly, I thought you lived in China because you couldn't find a wife to stay with you in the rest of the world. I'm sure you enjoy your wife walking 3 steps behind.

Um that's Japan genius. In China, "women hold up half the sky". What you thought and the reality are once again at odds. Maybe you should try harder to stay out of my life and your head won't hurt so much with unfounded speculation.

To be honest, I have a lot of respect for the Chinese people.


Sure you do. Your ignorant comments about the state of their country and standard of living shows that you care a lot.


It doesn't occur to you that being near to a huge manufacturing base for everything I could possibly need is a big advantage for me.
This may be the first valid thing you have stated.

All that occurs to your tiny brain with it's one functioning cell is that I must be here exploiting the poor defenseless Chinese people in sweatshop conditions with six year olds chained to their sewing machines because to you that's all "China" is.
Trust me, I killed that last brain cell years ago.
Also trust that you are explaiting Chinese people but you twist and rationalize until you believe you are doing some good.


Oh, how am I exploiting them? This should be good.

So in this instance I am 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Tough to deal with I know but reality sucks sometimes.
I guess we' will have to disagree on this, but I'm fine with that.

Fine with it or not you're still wrong.


I will say that the cheap 2 hour deep tissue massages for $10 are pretty damn hard to live without. Don't you wish you had access to those? As are the $2 45 minute hair wash/scalp massages and the 90 minute $4 foot massages. Jealous yet? You should be because these are fucking ecstatic experiences. And those are the normal everyday massages. Special service runs $15-20 for 90 minutes and you don't even want me to describe the level of happiness you get for that.
So paying such small amounts to have people provide you with personal pleasure is not exploiting the Chinese people. Hmmm, I'll have to thing about that point.
Frankly, I'm not even remotely interested in any of these things.


Your loss. I find it awesome to be able to come home each day and get a great massage and debunk your nonsense at the same time. Yes, that's right, at this moment my feet are being scrubbed and massaged.


Tell you what if you ever decide to get out of your ignorance bubble come over to Xiamen and I will get you taken care of. You'll have a new level of appreciation for China when I am done with you.


Truthfully, China is one of the few countries in this world that I would like to visit. Also truthfully, having you get me "taken care of" would not even be on my agenda. If I ever get to China, I will visit you right after I visit every other person in the country.


Wow, that was a pretty good zinger there Rich. I look forward to your trip report. Make sure to tell "every other person" in the country how you'd prefer that they remain in abject poverty.

Because that's exactly what your attitude means.

You do like to twist and turn things to make yourself look good.

I'm sorry John, but I really don't have time to continue this thread because I have to go and scrub my own feet. :roll:

_________________
Rich R.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 am
Posts: 4730
Location: Mis'sippi....dammit
jbideas wrote:
Unlike you I actually LIVE in China and see things first hand. I don't have to rely totally on sound bites and filtered stories (and yes Scott stories produced on AMERICAN networks for AMERICANS are also filtered and edited), to understand the world around me. So, sorry that your reading comprehension fades after ten words - that's your problem.


This is the China that jbidiot so willingly overlooks...

Chinese One-Child Limit Forces AbortionStumble

Just one month before her due date, a pregnant woman in southern China was dragged from her home, beaten and forced to have an abortion because she and her husband already had one daughter and thus violated China’s stringent one-child-per-family law.

China’s population of more than 1.3 billion people is bursting at the seams and is the world’s largest. The rules have been in effect for the last 30 years and they are strict and unforgiving. Those who violate them face the loss of employment, hefty fees and even seizure of their property!

The unfortunate woman is the wife of construction worker, Luo Yanquan, and he had no choice but to stand by helplessly as authorities dragged his wife kicking and screaming from their home and transported her to a clinic where she was injected with a drug that killed her baby.

Though such practices are clearly illegal, the police and judicial powers-that-be ignore the situation of forced abortion cases, and the media heavily censors stories of this nature.

But outraged individuals, armed with weapons of freedom of expression; namely, the Internet and text messaging, have openly protested the government’s policies aided by the support of lawyers and social campaigners seeking change in this blatant violation of human rights.

Well intended or no, this policy has far reaching ramifications that extend far beyond the realm of population-control expediency.
,
,
J...outta sight; outta mind. Huh, John ??

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2010/11/04 ... -abortion/

_________________
“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.pro9.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 1089
Jack Flanagan wrote:
jbideas wrote:
Unlike you I actually LIVE in China and see things first hand. I don't have to rely totally on sound bites and filtered stories (and yes Scott stories produced on AMERICAN networks for AMERICANS are also filtered and edited), to understand the world around me. So, sorry that your reading comprehension fades after ten words - that's your problem.


This is the China that jbidiot so willingly overlooks...
J...outta sight; outta mind. Huh, John ??

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2010/11/04 ... -abortion/


Jack, I'm going to have to whack you if you keep quoting JB.

'Scott stories' must have to do with a different Scott. This one doesn't have a television gets most of his news from 'The Economist'. I'm thinking 'The Economist' isn't filtering for American audiences, but I could be wrong.

Wondering why JB hasn't yet received his award for contributions 'above and and beyond' to the 'global economy'. Perhaps a Nobel peace prize? Whoops - sore subject.

_________________
http://www.belltownvintage.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Posts: 503
Sorry guys, this has nothing to do with JB, but I really think the 1 child policy per family
is the only chance to safe our planet for future generations. If not - we will kill our planet.
There is not enough from any natural product for the population right now (even food), so if
we don´t start to do things like this, then we all will be able to see the end of mankind.
And yes, its againts any law I know, and it hurts me to say it, but its our only chance.

Eric"h"

_________________
Cues : Too many to list here
Cases : Not that much
Always open for Trades, Buying or Selling
http://www.billardpro.at


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
jbideas wrote:
And this isn't about Jack and me.



John it's always been about Jack, you are so consumed by jealousy that it blinds you and it's so clear to everyone else, but you just won't ever admit it. It's really sad how many times you'll try the lie about how you respect Jack and how much he has influenced you. You are a sad man and I use the term MAN in a very loose sense. As far as me thinking it's fine to attack you and your claim that I am a radest or biggot, once again you are a liar and you choose to ignore the truth.

You will always catch shit from me because you are a welching piece of shit who has no honor, any man who doesn't stand behind his word doesn't deserve my respect. And for those reasons YOU will never get my respect. You can hate me and what i say all you want, what i say about you is the truth, I back it all up with facts and you can never turn back time and become the man you wish you were, thus you will never get that respect. You are now and will always be a liar and a loser scumbag. You are now and have always lived in Jack's shadow, and that fact kills you and consumes your life. No matter how great your cases are you will never gain the respect that Jack has and you'll never understand that the respect has little to do with the cases and lots to due with character, something you lack. It really is a shame you didn't put the time into being a man instead of your case liners. Maybe you should donate another case to someone and buy some time, the more nice things you do the more people you buy off, sure they can see right through your act, but they are scared to speak out because they may miss out on the next give away.

Jim <----Glad John can't hide his insanity for long

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
jbideas wrote:
I think it's wrong of people like Jimbo to chastise me for doing this and not to chastise Jack at the same time. But really I think it's wrong to chastise either of us for those things.




One more lie, how come you can't come clean about your feelings for Jack?
How come you're trying to say I brought jack up in an attempt to harm you, show where I compare you to jack.
I asked if YOU made the cases because it seems clear you don't yet all your comments are made to lead people to believe you are making them. I don't know the deal, I have never been to China to see if your door is open, or if you are on the line making these cases. What I do know is that if I order a case from Jack he will have a hand in making it. But that had nothing to do with my question, it's not my fault that my question brought out your jealousy of Jack, or your hard feelings about how you make your cases.

And please let's be clear my distaste for you has all to do with the fact that you are not a man and you deserve no respect based on your past life choices and scumbagedness. Your cases, their quality, where they are made, who makes them, their prices, or their protection have nothing to do with the feelings I have for your crazyass.

Jim<------Fvckoff Loser

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JB Cases Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
jbideas wrote:
This is the place in pool where it's perfectly ok to trash anyone at any time. That's the type of place that Jimbo said he wanted to have and it's exactly what he got.
Best,

John


More lies John, does it ever get old telling nothing but lies? When will you realize that just because you say the same lies over and over again they will never become the truth, and people will not just believe them because *YOU* have said them over and over. The fact is we have a place where adults can censor themselves, that's the place i wanted, that's the place *WE* all have. Sure at times that means flame wars or truths about scumbags that can be posted without worrying if the scumbag is a friend of the powers that be who run the forum. This is not a forum where it's ok to trash people, it's a site where it's perfectly fine to give your opinion and stand behind it like a man, it's also a place that allows a loser like you to call the person who owns the site an asshole without worrying that the thread will be pulled and you'll be banned. If you are a scumbag welcher piece of shit like yourself you are going to need to have thick skin, or don't hang around. I notice most times you don't hang around and for that many people are happy.

You claim that people should not go into other threads and derail them, you claim this is behavior you never do, you claim this thread was a test. How bout you go look in a mirror, earlier in the week a thread was started about SW knockoff cues. What did you do?? Well you jumped in and attacked the person who started the thread, you called him names, you insulted his business, you insulted his cue show, you attacked him and others with name calling, then you twisted the thread from SW knockoffs to some other case deal that nobody gives a shit about. It was a perfect misdirection. You did just what you wanted, you took all of the spotlight off the SW knockoffs, something even you couldn't defend and you made it about something you felt you could defend easier. I wonder how long you could have done this on nAZi before it got pulled. Oh wait I forgot that you swing from Wilson's nutz so you might have been able to get away with it for a while, hell even if you got the boot you'd just post from your wife's account without worry of any fear of punishment. But agin the fact is on this site you're allowed to do what you did, yet here you are crying when others did it to your thread. You are a pussy hypocrite.

Jim <----Just the facts

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group