RIP "Blud"

Another One Gone
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my new zinzola cue....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 pm 

finally got the cue togther....hope yall like it...

Last edited by tattoo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:16 pm 

one more pic of butt

Last edited by tattoo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm 

That is a SWEET cue Mickey and it brought out the worst in Tony. I wanted one until I read the thread he started over there and showed how he feels about his customers.If I had ordered the cue he would be selling it. Strange how he put your rings in Ralf's cue which was ordered after yours and finished first? I wouldn't trade a Tascarella Shaft for one of his cues and I wouldn't enjoy playin with it or looking at it!It would remind me of what a genuine DICK HEAD he was during this transaction! When Steve posted the 360 from gracio I sent a email on his website asking for one but no reply so I sent a PM and got a reply"don't know how it slipped thru the cracks" Another cue I will not own!Murray Tucker, Dennis Searing, Pete Tascarella,Barry Szamboti andJohn Showman answer my emails,PM's and calls they are not too important for their customers and I will stick with their cues and they make a really good cue too! Nice Cue but I wouldn't order it for free if it came with the insults and stress that is associated with this one! I know several others treated the same way by this asshole! Ron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm 

Ron Seymour wrote:
That is a SWEET cue Mickey and it brought out the worst in Tony. I wanted one until I read the thread he started over there and showed how he feels about his customers.If I had ordered the cue he would be selling it. Strange how he put your rings in Ralf's cue which was ordered after yours and finished first? I wouldn't trade a Tascarella Shaft for one of his cues and I wouldn't enjoy playin with it or looking at it!It would remind me of what a genuine DICK HEAD he was during this transaction! When Steve posted the 360 from gracio I sent a email on his website asking for one but no reply so I sent a PM and got a reply"don't know how it slipped thru the cracks" Another cue I will not own!Murray Tucker, Dennis Searing, Pete Tascarella,Barry Szamboti andJohn Showman answer my emails,PM's and calls they are not too important for their customers and I will stick with their cues and they make a really good cue too! Nice Cue but I wouldn't order it for free if it came with the insults and stress that is associated with this one! I know several others treated the same way by this asshole! Ron
Way to shit on a man's thread showing off his cue...

[AndyB] 11:04 am: wanna see something gay?
[pharaoh68] 11:04 am: sure!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am 

1pRoscoe wrote:
Way to shit on a man's thread showing off his cue...

No kidding... very poor judgement Ron...

ratcues wrote:
There are so many things in the world that inspire cue art. Another cue doesn't need to be one of them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm 

Ron Seymour wrote:

LOL all true, and funny IMO, but I don't think a guy should be judged one 1 transaction.
I personally held this cue in my hands and the work is awesome!!!
I know some of what Ron says is true, but IMO now that you have it, it was well worth the wait, you have a winner.

Jim <----Congrats on a really nice cue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm 

Jim, 4 others I know received the same treatment. I guess this, show off the cue thread was the wrong place and if Mickey wasn't a friend I wouldn't have posted,It pissed me off that he and several others were treated like children by this Zinzola prick! Mickey if you find my post disrespecting you or putting a damper on your post I AM SORRY! Ron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm 

no worries ron...i am just glad to have it all in my hands... now it is mine to do as i please with...i am hoping to maybe find a cue at the expo that i want more than this one and work out a trade...but the cue did turn out nice after all the frustration from both sides....not just tony but also myself :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm 

Ron Seymour wrote:
Jim, 4 others I know received the same treatment. I guess this, show off the cue thread was the wrong place and if Mickey wasn't a friend I wouldn't have posted,It pissed me off that he and several others were treated like children by this Zinzola prick! Mickey if you find my post disrespecting you or putting a damper on your post I AM SORRY! Ron

Ron I get your point and I think that until people start doing the right thing the practice will continue. This as well as other stories have come to light in the recent past and I think Buyers need to make it known that they will not stand for this type of treatment. But as long as there is some demand and the cuemakers can get away with this crap it will continue. If it starts costing them customers I believe they will straighten up. I believe that most buyers would be happy with open communication when an issue pops up if the maker would just let the buyer know it would eliminate the majority of problems. Personally I am at a stage now where I don't need another cue, so if a maker wants to take his time I am fine with it, just don't make me any promises.

Jim <----Has waited a long time for a lot of cues.