RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 am 

This cue is brand new and has never hit a ball. It is in the collection of Roy Malott. It was delivered in the condition you see here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:37 am 

I don't have a dog in this hunt and I don't plan on getting in the middle of it. I've never owned a TW cue and chances are slim that I ever will but I want to be fair here. In the pictures you provided, I don't see any indication that this is a TW cue. I honestly don't know if TW uses a logo or if he signs his cues but I don't see either in these photos. For all I know, this cue could have been made by any one and I certainly wouldn't take your word for who made it. Could you please provide some sort of proof that this is a TW cue? Maybe you could take one more photo of the cue that shows a logo and/or a signature?

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am 

Rich R. wrote:
I don't have a dog in this hunt and I don't plan on getting in the middle of it. I've never owned a TW cue and chances are slim that I ever will but I want to be fair here. In the pictures you provided, I don't see any indication that this is a TW cue. I honestly don't know if TW uses a logo or if he signs his cues but I don't see either in these photos. For all I know, this cue could have been made by any one and I certainly wouldn't take your word for who made it. Could you please provide some sort of proof that this is a TW cue? Maybe you could take one more photo of the cue that shows a logo and/or a signature?

Those two photos will be provided tomorrow. Surely no one thinks that I am stupid enough to post up photos of a cue that is not a Thomas Wayne and say it is. Although I have no doubt Thomas will try and claim it's a counterfeit.

I might be crazy but I am not stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm 

Gosh....that is aweful....is that possible?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:38 pm 

John Barton wrote:
Rich R. wrote:

Those two photos will be provided tomorrow. Surely no one thinks that I am stupid enough to post up photos of a cue that is not a Thomas Wayne and say it is. Although I have no doubt Thomas will try and claim it's a counterfeit.

I might be crazy but I am not stupid.

John, I've known you're crazy for a long time. I'm just checking to see if you're stupid. :mrgreen:

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.