RIP "Blud"

Another One Gone
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:03 pm 

Don't segregate....

-Ross
still stuck in back with the black...

[AndyB] 11:04 am: wanna see something gay?
[pharaoh68] 11:04 am: sure!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:02 pm 

1pRoscoe wrote:
Don't segregate....

-Ross

FVCK YOU!! Your kind is not wanted here.

Not to mention I've offered Scot many times that I would move him and give him his own section, you (ross) are the reason he isn't there in the first place. And if anyone who has 10+ cues wants there own section I will be happy to add them, but there WILL NOT be a section for everyone, there was a reason for the way it was done and now I'd love to see some added content in this section, but to think that everyone can get there own subsection really defeats the purpose.

Jim <----Stuck on the lil bus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:13 pm 

JimBo wrote:
1pRoscoe wrote:
Don't segregate....

-Ross

Not to mention I've offered Scot many times that I would move him and give him his own section, you (ross) are the reason he isn't there in the first place. And if anyone who has 10+ cues wants there own section I will be happy to add them, but there WILL NOT be a section for everyone, there was a reason for the way it was done and now I'd love to see some added content in this section, but to think that everyone can get there own subsection really defeats the purpose.

I'm proud that I can finally be considered "not a collector", and have thus earned the right to not have my own section. I now only have two Tuckers and an old Meucci.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:43 pm 

Same here...

“Winning is not how you should succeed but everybody must fail…” - Atilla 'The Hun'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 pm 

JimBo wrote:
1pRoscoe wrote:
Don't segregate....

-Ross

Pretty harsh Jim, whether tongue in cheek or not. I was very confused as to why there were different sections. until I read this. Nothing about it in the welcome section or anywhere else that I looked. NOW I understand the 10+, but how the hell else would I (or anyone else) have a clue?

Roger - confuseder and confuseder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:40 pm 

RogerO wrote:
JimBo wrote:

Pretty harsh Jim, whether tongue in cheek or not. I was very confused as to why there were different sections. until I read this. Nothing about it in the welcome section or anywhere else that I looked. NOW I understand the 10+, but how the hell else would I (or anyone else) have a clue?

Roger - confuseder and confuseder

I'm often very harsh with Ross(you know tough love), I guess it's a chat room thing that I should keep there, all in jest I can assure you. In any event I apologize to those not in that loop of slackers.

As for the sections, I didn't just want to open up a cue shwcase section and hope that people would add to it, so what I thought was that if I could get a few people to post up cues prior to the launch we would have content already here for people to view. Part of the reason I made the subsections was for insentive to these people who decied to share, now Steve or Kam have their cues in one area all together and they will not be moved or seperated, so if they ever want to show them off they can just link their own secion. It was my bad not offering a section to ScottR but I asked a few people and they all said yes and I didn't want it to go to far, we can't have a section for everyone and I want people to post in the regular showcase section, and here we are.

Jim <---Trying to clear it up but wasting time while I could be looking at cues.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:58 am 

JimBo wrote:
[
As for the sections, I didn't just want to open up a cue shwcase section and hope that people would add to it, so what I thought was that if I could get a few people to post up cues prior to the launch we would have content already here for people to view. Part of the reason I made the subsections was for insentive to these people who decied to share, now Steve or Kam have their cues in one area all together and they will not be moved or seperated, so if they ever want to show them off they can just link their own secion. It was my bad not offering a section to ScottR but I asked a few people and they all said yes and I didn't want it to go to far, we can't have a section for everyone and I want people to post in the regular showcase section, and here we are.

Jim <---Trying to clear it up but wasting time while I could be looking at cues.

BTW, it's a GREAT section.
Roger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm 

RogerO wrote:
JimBo wrote:
[

Roger

I agree, thanks by the way to ScootR and Jerry for adding some great content, now if I could get you and Rich to take some pics and help out with some heavy wood we'd all be better off for it.

Jim <---Likes that he's in Roger and Rich's will

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm 

JimBo wrote:
RogerO wrote:

Roger

I agree, thanks by the way to ScootR and Jerry for adding some great content, now if I could get you and Rich to take some pics and help out with some heavy wood we'd all be better off for it.

But I only have two measly cues and Rich but one. By the way, Rich has a GREAT story about his cue.

Roger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:31 pm 

RogerO wrote:
JimBo wrote:
RogerO wrote:

Roger

But I only have two measly cues and Rich but one. By the way, Rich has a GREAT story about his cue.

Roger

With some decent pics that sounds like 3 great threads.

Jim <---Willing to take the pics for you guys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 am 

RogerO wrote:
JimBo wrote:

Roger

I have a few cues that I would trade for ONE of your cues. Specifically, the one you let me try in TN.

Scott <<== still has inappropriate dreams about Roger's cue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:42 pm 

ScottR wrote:

Scott <<== still has inappropriate dreams about Roger's cue

COL!

Roger (that's laughing out loud so hard that I skipped the laughing and went right to choking)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:45 pm 

JimBo wrote:
With some decent pics that sounds like 3 great threads.

Jim <---Willing to take the pics for you guys[/color][/b]

Got pics. Will post someday soon. Now need to work on RWMCT
Roger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:06 pm 

I tried to post a couple of really poor pics of my cue as attachments in another thread, but for some reason they did not attach. But if Jimbo wants to take pictures, maybe Rog and I could head up to a pool room and hook up with Jim for some picture taking. My cue is not as fancy as some of the others I have seen, but I am VERY fond of it.

I am still partial to Roger's first Szamboti, though.