RIP Dennis Dieckman

Hope There is a Golf Course in Heaven
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:21 am 

John Barton wrote:

No Thomas, it's your opportunity to explain to her how you can characterize her without knowing a damn thing about her. You take liberties to drag my wife into this and describe her as an ignorant poor Chinese woman who just married the fat white slob to better her station in life and now you can explain to her in person what led you to say that about her.

Not a threat, I am curious to hear the explanation as well.

John not to cause any trouble but do you have any links (maybe a video?) to any proof as to why your wife did marry you. I mean I am a bit puzzled,please don't go the dashing good looks route or the charming personality either, I think we would all have to agree to call bullshit on those 2.

Jim <----Knows in China marriages are a different beast then here in the states.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 am 

JimBo wrote:
John Barton wrote:

No Thomas, it's your opportunity to explain to her how you can characterize her without knowing a damn thing about her. You take liberties to drag my wife into this and describe her as an ignorant poor Chinese woman who just married the fat white slob to better her station in life and now you can explain to her in person what led you to say that about her.

John not to cause any trouble but do you have any links (maybe a video?) to any proof as to why your wife did marry you. I mean I am a bit puzzled,please don't go the dashing good looks route or the charming personality either, I think we would all have to agree to call bullshit on those 2.

Jim <----Knows in China marriages are a different beast then here in the states.

You can ask her yourself.

I think we can rule out those two reasons for your marriage as well.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 pm 

John Barton wrote:
JimBo wrote:
John Barton wrote:

I think we can rule out those two reasons for your marriage as well.

Assuming your wife is a good, wholesome and traditional Chinese woman, I have to assume it was an arranged marriage. :mrgreen:

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm 

Rich R. wrote:
Assuming your wife is a good, wholesome and traditional Chinese woman, I have to assume it was an arranged marriage. :mrgreen:

While there are still arranged marriages in China your stereotype doesn't apply to modern Chinese women. Chinese women are free to marry any man they choose to.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:47 am 

Rich R. wrote:
John Barton wrote:

Ask myself why your wife married you?? That makes no sense at all.

Rich as always nothing that you hear about China is accurate, it's all lies created by the liberal and conservative media as well as the documentary makers and others who have gone there, and people who have left there. John has taught us that there really is only his version of China and what he says goes, please stop doubting the guy.

Jim <----Sticking up for John.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 am 

JimBo wrote:
Rich R. wrote:
John Barton wrote:

Rich as always nothing that you hear about China is accurate, it's all lies created by the liberal and conservative media as well as the documentary makers and others who have gone there, and people who have left there. John has taught us that there really is only his version of China and what he says goes, please stop doubting the guy.

What do I know Jim? I'm just a stupid westerner with free access to news.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 am 

Rich R. wrote:

Assuming your wife is a good, wholesome and traditional Chinese woman, I have to assume it was an arranged marriage. :mrgreen:[/quote]

[/quote]
What do I know Jim? I'm just a stupid westerner with free access to news.[/quote]

So you were being serious? I man I know Jim says stupid shit that he doesn't believe just to get a rise out of people but I thought you knew better.

Ok I will play along, please link to an article that show that all marriages in China are arranged. Or even one that indicates that all marriages of "good, wholesome and traditional Chinese women" are arranged.

The funny part though Rich is that if you were being serious then you are a stupid westerner with free access to news. FreePass is clearly a prime example of such.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 am 

John Barton wrote:
Rich R. wrote:

[/quote]
What do I know Jim? I'm just a stupid westerner with free access to news.[/quote]

So you were being serious? I man I know Jim says stupid shit that he doesn't believe just to get a rise out of people but I thought you knew better.

Ok I will play along, please link to an article that show that all marriages in China are arranged. Or even one that indicates that all marriages of "good, wholesome and traditional Chinese women" are arranged.

The funny part though Rich is that if you were being serious then you are a stupid westerner with free access to news. FreePass is clearly a prime example of such.[/quote]

Honestly John, you are even more stupid than I thought. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 am 

I got no dog in this but can you guys PLEASE make sure you use the QUOTE tag correctly. It's hard to read as is ...

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am 

Hidy Ho wrote:
I got no dog in this but can you guys PLEASE make sure you use the QUOTE tag correctly. It's hard to read as is ...

I tried to but for some reason they keep posting inside quotes and I finally gave up going back to clean them up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 pm 

Hey , Tommy , if you want something warm and soft , take a dump and fall back in it ... Should suit you ... See ya at sbe :shock: :lol: John might be wrong but I like him ... If you were on fire ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 am 

Mr Nobody wrote:
Hey , Tommy , if you want something warm and soft , take a dump and fall back in it ... Should suit you ... See ya at sbe :shock: :lol: John might be wrong but I like him ... If you were on fire ...

Wow. Resurrecting a thread that's over a year old, just to take a cheap shot at me - and not even a very clever one at that. I wonder if you realize how truly pathetic you must be to need that?

By the way, while you're here take a close look at the TW box cue featured at the beginning of this thread, and spend a moment sucking on the fact that if you live to be 110 years old you will NEVER be capable of that level of precise, intricate detail work. Never. It is now, and will always remain fully beyond your reach.

TW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 pm 

So who is Mr. Nobody???

- B <------------- has a hunch

[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 pm 

pharaoh68 wrote:
So who is Mr. Nobody???

- B <------------- has a hunch

I'm told it's Eric Wynne - a guy I never heard of and probably never will (in any significant way).

TW