RIP Dennis Dieckman

Hope There is a Golf Course in Heaven
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: My First Cue
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm 
[quote="JimBo"][b][color=#400080]Let me explain, the poinof how I wanted to this section (JimBo collection) to go was to show my journey and how I started. I do own a Gus as well as some TW's and the 2 you heard about on the ICCS interviews, but I want to show how I got to where I am and I wanted to show that this is how everyone starts. I wanted to post moochies and some lesser cues so people feel they can post up what they have. When I started I was going to try to do 5-8 cues a week, but of course I slacked off. I will try to get on it, but sadly the cues you want to see are near the end and I am a long way from there. But the cues do get better I promise you, and it'll get fun. I promise I'll work on it.

Jim <---Slacker[/color][/b][/quote]

Jimbo's showing the natural progression of a friggin cue addict!

Your's truly,
The Woim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:19 pm 

Don't know if anyone will see this, or not, but I just joined today. Been posting on AZB a few years now, but not ardent. Anyway, saw this thread and reminded me of my first cue that I purchased in 1980, which was a McDermot C3. Great hitting cue, which I still have today and still very straight. A few dings though. Thanks for creating a new forum. So much traffic on AZB, makes it more impersonal. If I get some time, I will post some of my collection.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:11 pm 

Sandman wrote:
Don't know if anyone will see this, or not, but I just joined today. Been posting on AZB a few years now, but not ardent. Anyway, saw this thread and reminded me of my first cue that I purchased in 1980, which was a McDermot C3. Great hitting cue, which I still have today and still very straight. A few dings though. Thanks for creating a new forum. So much traffic on AZB, makes it more impersonal. If I get some time, I will post some of my collection.

Welcome, please go to the *who is you* thread and introduce yourself.

Of course we see you, and appreciate the kind words, please do post somne of your cues, we would all love to see them.

Jim <----Also check out the ATCM section there is some good info there.