RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Posts: 850
Location: SW Ohio
Some of you may have seen progress pictures of this cue, but I wanted to put it on display like my other collection cues. Tony did an outstanding job on this cue. I sent him the design idea for the cue, and he made it better. Razor sharp clean inlays and points. I absolutely cannot find the seam in the Elephant ear wrap. Thanks for a great cue Tony!

Image

_________________
Jamie
BANNED

ratcues wrote:
There are so many things in the world that inspire cue art. Another cue doesn't need to be one of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
Worminator wrote:
Some of you may have seen progress pictures of this cue, but I wanted to put it on display like my other collection cues. Tony did an outstanding job on this cue. I sent him the design idea for the cue, and he made it better. Razor sharp clean inlays and points. I absolutely cannot find the seam in the Elephant ear wrap. Thanks for a great cue Tony!

Image


Jamie love the new take on the diamonds, great inlays and a testiment for anyone who claims you can't come up with any new ideas and keep it classic in design. I love your pics as well, but with a cue like this we need a 3/4 shot of that butt or a full on butt shot, I need to see what he did in the end please.

Jim <---No fan of ebony

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
JimBo wrote:
Worminator wrote:
Some of you may have seen progress pictures of this cue, but I wanted to put it on display like my other collection cues. Tony did an outstanding job on this cue. I sent him the design idea for the cue, and he made it better. Razor sharp clean inlays and points. I absolutely cannot find the seam in the Elephant ear wrap. Thanks for a great cue Tony!

Image


Oh sorry I think that the Ivory plug with his name and number must be the butt, for some reason I thought that was a joint protector, sorry bout the screw up

Jim <---Now wants to see a pic of the JP's

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:37 pm
Posts: 4859
I guess you really DO love ebony! LOL

Beautiful cue, Jamie. Thanks for posting it.

Scott

_________________
This space for rent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 1976
Location: Leesburg, FL
I like it..............if it was rosewood then it would be perfect.

_________________
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Posts: 850
Location: SW Ohio
JimBo wrote:
Jim <---Now wants to see a pic of the JP's


Thanks for the comments guys...I know, the same old, same old Ebony...but that IS how I roll!

J/P's will be delivered at VF...make sure you all stop by the booth (110).

_________________
Jamie
BANNED

ratcues wrote:
There are so many things in the world that inspire cue art. Another cue doesn't need to be one of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6577
Location: CT
Worminator wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Jim <---Now wants to see a pic of the JP's


Thanks for the comments guys...I know, the same old, same old Ebony...but that IS how I roll!

J/P's will be delivered at VF...make sure you all stop by the booth (110).



I just might do that.

Jim <-----Stops by all the booths

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 pm
Posts: 1332
Location: Derrty Sowf
Yup, I must say that this is a good looking cue with a nice twist on an old theme....

Thanks for keeping this area up to date with new stuff, Jamie..

_________________
[AndyB] 11:04 am: wanna see something gay?
[pharaoh68] 11:04 am: sure!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tony Zinzola
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Posts: 97
Very lovely cue.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group