RIP "Blud"
http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb_6/

End of 2014 Lineup
http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb_6/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8641
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ScottR [ Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  End of 2014 Lineup

It's slow this week, so I thought I would show what currently resides at casa ScottR.

SCameron, Webb, Rat, Rat, Barry, Gus, Runde, Haley, Haley, Hercek, Hercek, Hercek, Hercek, JMW, JMW, JMW, TCW, Black, Josswest, Josswest.

Scott

Attachments:
IMG_0700s.jpg
IMG_0700s.jpg [ 224.49 KiB | Viewed 1910 times ]

Author:  JimBo [ Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

FANTASTIC LINEUP!!!!!!

Jim <---when I grow up I want to be just like you

Author:  63Kcode [ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

JimBo wrote:
FANTASTIC LINEUP!!!!!!

Jim <---when I grow up I want to be just like you


You are going to grow up? Why?

Nice collection. Those cues deserve threads of their own. With close up pictures.

Larry

Author:  Big-Tattoo [ Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

The JMW right from the Herceks are the Nutz.

Author:  ScottR [ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

63Kcode wrote:
JimBo wrote:
FANTASTIC LINEUP!!!!!!

Jim <---when I grow up I want to be just like you


You are going to grow up? Why?

Nice collection. Those cues deserve threads of their own. With close up pictures.

Larry

Larry, I think the only one that doesn't already have its own thread in this section is the Braz/Braz Hercek that I got in a trade deal. Check 'em out!

Scott

Author:  JimBo [ Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

20 is a good number!

Jim<---would love to get down to 20

Author:  Ted Harris [ Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

Very nice collection! 8) Pardon me for being isolated & out of the loop, but who is JMW & TCW? :shock:

Author:  63Kcode [ Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

ScottR wrote:
63Kcode wrote:
JimBo wrote:
FANTASTIC LINEUP!!!!!!

Jim <---when I grow up I want to be just like you


You are going to grow up? Why?

Nice collection. Those cues deserve threads of their own. With close up pictures.

Larry

Larry, I think the only one that doesn't already have its own thread in this section is the Braz/Braz Hercek that I got in a trade deal. Check 'em out!

Scott


Oops! Time to do more that hit the "read unread post" button!

Larry

Author:  tattoo [ Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

Ted Harris wrote:
Very nice collection! 8) Pardon me for being isolated & out of the loop, but who is JMW & TCW? :shock:

james white, murray tucker...

Author:  Murray Tucker [ Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

I guess they are kind of OK if you are into that sort of thing.

Author:  davek [ Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

Murray Tucker wrote:
I guess they are kind of OK if you are into that sort of thing.


Ya, only one sneaky and it has a bunch of butterflies.

Dave

Author:  ScottR [ Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of 2014 Lineup

Bump for reposted pics.

Scott

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/