pool and billiards forum

pool is cool
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:08 pm 

The Pool Power Shot System

I have a new book out The Pool Power Shot System.

The word "System" has somewhat of "black eye" with some people. Let me clarify. My system is a system of Visual Markers/Clue Systems designed to enable you to know what you do, how you do it and provide a pathway for "feel" to be obtained. The Markers lead you to the Center Ball shot that you can send to a 3 part pocket as you choose. The Center Ball Shot Making is the first part. My system is strong enough that there is a continuation of it in my next book, "The Flight of the Cue Ball" which is about using the information base in The Pool Power Shot System to be able to understand how to aim with English of all types.

My material is original and copyrighted material and I ask that you not post or depict it here as I state in the book itself that reproduction of any kind is not allowed.

I enjoy the Forums very much and I would hope that the aiming controversy would calm down in time as people are at peace with what they want for their games.

My system is simple enough that anyone could use it as it's a visual system with defined markers as clues to help you learn to play by really easy and uncomplicated, yet defined enough to take you from novice to mastery with spin.

If you have questions for me I will answer or you here or can email me if you prefer.

aimisthegameinpool@yahoo.com
CreditCards,Paypal, Money orders accepted

Aiming with Constructive Clue Systems