RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 am 

Let´s say, a little bit "SPECIAL GINA 17 A" :mrgreen:

As you all knew from my GINA RASPUTIN story, I decided to get a GINACUE as a player when I first hit with one.

I am the kind of guy who don´t want to play with my more expensive cues - why - hhmmm :?:
O.k., I am not that careful with my playing instruments, I don´t mean I crush them or something like that,
but they all start to get little scratches or small dings over the years, and I don´t want that for my expensive pieces.
I hope, at least some of you out there can understand that. :|

I got the chance to buy this GINACUE 17a model from a great AZ member and seller.
He ordered that cue with the leather wrap and with these very likeable rings as a little special.
When I saw it first, I knew immediatly that should be my new player, simple and elegant, Ernis typical rainbow shaped veneers,
and these awesome looking rings, consisting of silver and ivory stitches - really fabulous in my eyes. :shock:

My only problem was that I started to play with low deflection shafts app. 5 to 6 years ago.
As I always play with to much english, I needed a long time to completely got into these shafts (app. 6 months).
And to tell you the truth, I don´t want to flip that over again and go threw that whole process again :cry:
On this account I decided to order two low deflection shafts for it and gave it a try.
I hoped that they will not completely destroy this awesome hit I felt when i first tryed one of Ernie´s cues. :?:

O.k., it´s not nearly the same now, but it´s not that bad, and I still have my low defs., you know. :mrgreen:

Erich

http://www.billardpro.at