RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm 

"I am sitting on pins and needles" - Ginacue 17D

Why pins and needles :?:
Because thats my newest acquisition :!:
It´s so new, I don´t even have it now, but I will get it at the EXPO in two weeks :mrgreen:

All I can tell you at the moment is that I love that cue already.
As you all know, I am a litte Ginacue freak and the Ginas I own at the moment have all these rainbow shaped
veneers or inlays. The Rasputin in the inlays between the points, the 17A as veneers and the 16a as veneers, too.
That was one of the reasons why I thought this new design from Ernie will fit perfectly in my little Gina collection.

What I know at the moment is, that there are only two or three 17D out there, which Ernie made in ebony.
And of course, that´s the only one with the rainbow colored veneers right now. A 1 of 1 at the moment
I have to thank Mike Gartland for ordering that cue from Ernie, and for giving me the chance to get it and use his pics.

I am looking forward to hold the cue in my hands, and to see this awesome bridged boxed veneers in reality.
Everytime when I saw a design from Ernie during my whole collecting carrer I wanted it, and there is no diff. with that one.
And it is my first elephant ear wrap, so that will be an incredible new thing for me, too.
This cue will be in a good place for many years to come, and will stay in like unplayed condition, too.

Erich

http://www.billardpro.at

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm 

So hot!!! Flame veneers on ebony are just such a classic look! And the bridged veneers are awesome!!!

I love Gina's because they are soooo unique and so amazing. Ernie is one of those cuemakers who just keeps pushing the envelope design- wise!!! Great cue!

[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:39 pm 

pharaoh68 wrote:
I love Gina's because they are soooo unique and so amazing. Ernie is one of those cuemakers who just keeps pushing the envelope design- wise!!! Great cue!

Thanks again Brian for your nice words and compliments about some of my cues.
And your are completely right with your Gina description - Ernie keeps puching and still is a master craftman, too.
You have to see how great these bridged veneers are realy.
Even I was like :shock: :shock: , when I got the cue at this years EXPO and had it in my hands for the first time, :shock:

Eric"h"

http://www.billardpro.at