RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hand signed tasc
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 am 

These may not be the best pictures but of the 16 Tascarellas this old Full Splice Hand Signed from 78 is one of the best hitters it's a baby too 57.5" I love the colors too!

Last edited by Ron Seymour on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: hand signed tasc
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm 

Fisher price camera?

Delicious meats:
Kurzweil's Country Meats

Blogs:
MassiveUnderstatement: Billiards and Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm 

What does the butt sleeve look like? Is this an older cue - being hand signed before Pete began using the transfer sig?

Scott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm 

http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthre ... rerid=8446 here is another I got last month! These pictures are better than I can take! The Hand Signed Tasc is a Hoppe as well it is 57.5" made in 1978 for a road player and without getting the letter out I don't know who it was made for! I also got a Wrapless Full Splice from the same guy last month but it wasn't listed on az so I have no link to post better pictures than I can take.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 pm 

Hierovision wrote:
Fisher price camera?

No actually it was an iPhone but the problem was when I resized it ! It got a tad blurry but why don't you POST PERFECT PICTURES OF YOUR TASCARELLAS YOU DICK HEAD! You seem to find fault in everything, show me your SZAMBOTI's, SEARINGS, TASCARELLAS or any cue worth more than your FUCKING CAMERA ...Or do you collect Cameras and don't have any cues? Show me YOUR FISHER PRICE CUE with that FANCY CAMERA! SHEEZ

Last edited by Ron Seymour on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm 

Scott here is a picture of the butt I didn't resize it hopefully it will please the ASS WIPE with his smartass comments! The Butt is short like my temper still waiting for pictures from the ASS WIPE show me your Dale Perry's....
Attachment:
HandSingedButt.jpg
HandSingedButt.jpg [ 160.14 KiB | Viewed 463 times ]

Ron I tried to resize it a bit, hope you don't mind. Jim

Not at all Jim wish you would fix the rest for me! The Tucker did good. I gotta figure out this Photobucket stuff...Thanks Jim, Ron

Last edited by Ron Seymour on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm 

It was just rewrapped and refinished by Pete Jim Baxter made the Caps

Caps for the snakewood Tasc Hoppe solid Ivory shaft caps
Hand signed not resized
Wrapless small pictures but I don't resize well...

Last edited by Ron Seymour on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 pm 

never mind carry on

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:20 am 

Thanks for posting, Ron.

Scott

Last edited by ScottR on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am 

I don't know a ton about Tascarellas but I've seen quite a few. And I don't recall EVER seeing one in snakewood. I'd imagine this was pretty rare! Nice pickup! Thanks for sharing!

[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 pm 

ScottR wrote:
Yeah, I'm tired of the perfect people feeling the need to share their perfect opinions on everyone and everything imperfect.

Scott <<== getting to feel like Heath about this place

Sorry Scott, I'll try to cut back on my perfectness.

Jim <----Doesn't want to piss Scott off with his Perfectness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 pm 

pharaoh68 wrote:
I don't know a ton about Tascarellas but I've seen quite a few. And I don't recall EVER seeing one in snakewood. I'd imagine this was pretty rare! Nice pickup! Thanks for sharing!

Yep Me either, I have seen alot of Tascarellas too!I have 15 and didn't have an Ebony Nose or Forearm so I really needed it...? The Snakewood was a PLUS! Damn I hope it isn't FAKE!!!!! LOL
Flame Veneers -Ivory over Stainless and it really plays GREAT!!!!! The Leather wrap is SOFT too!
Thanks for the kind words and I have several really rare ones but it don't matter, I won't sell them... I am almost finished with the Tascarella Collection or not...LOL That is what I told the wife on #10 and now 16 I think 24 would be a good number? Check out the Cocobolo Tasc and The Showman Hoppe it came today! Ron <---Nice Cues, bad pictures = A happy player indeed..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 pm 

JimBo wrote:
ScottR wrote:
Yeah, I'm tired of the perfect people feeling the need to share their perfect opinions on everyone and everything imperfect.

Sorry Scott, I'll try to cut back on my perfectness.

Jim <----Doesn't want to piss Scott off with his Perfectness

Jimbo,
You are far from perfect my friend like most of us here.... You own the place so come on in...LOL
Anywhere you go their will be nits we have more here because they are banned from everywhere else. I like the one came here from being banned on AZ got BITCH SLAPPED at a Tourney, the more I read the more I wanted to BITCH SLAP HIM! I'm not violent either! I hope to be at VF next time...I can meet some of you guys, I bet your all a bunch of sweethearts in person!LOL Ron<---- The keyboard brings out the Bad Ass in many pussies...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 am 

ScottR wrote:
Thanks for posting, Ron.

Zach knows everything and feels the need to share that brilliance with everyone; including insulting us ignorant peons. Next he'll say it was only joking, he's not really that arrogant, etc. Til the next time, when his contribution to this POOL forum will be another scathing, holier-than-thou witicism disparaging someone trying to add POOL content.

Everybody's ignorant from one perspective or another. I happen to know a tiny bit about technology, and it makes me laugh when I see pictures that suck in this day and age, when all it takes is setting a camera to "auto" and clicking a button to get excellent photos. I definitely don't have any holier-than-thou complex. I know nothing about most subjects and freely admit it. If either of you have a problem with something I posted, show me the post and what's wrong with it, and we'll talk about it. I'm always willing to look at something from someone else's perspective. Clearly I stepped on some toes, but Ron here seems to have had a problem with me already judging from his PM.

It was meant as a jibe, a fun little poke. I have a sense of humor and tend to do that from time to time.

Ron, don't send me PMs like that anymore unless you want me to post them. You over-reacted and were way out of line.

Delicious meats:
Kurzweil's Country Meats

Blogs:
MassiveUnderstatement: Billiards and Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm 

Hierovision wrote:
[it makes me laugh when I see pictures that suck in this day and age, when all it takes is setting a camera to "auto" and clicking a button to get excellent photos.

I wish it were so simple Zachy, the fact is cues are one of the hardest things to take pictures of and most cameras don't do it well, even expensive ones on auto.

Jim <----Knows first hand