RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: hand signed tasc
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm 

Beatiful cue, Ron. See you in 2012.

Scott

Last edited by ScottR on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm 

You don't have to dig, just in the future feel free to point anything out. I'm not exactly likely to take offense.

What do you do for a living Scott? I work with computers.

Delicious meats:
Kurzweil's Country Meats

Blogs:
MassiveUnderstatement: Billiards and Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:00 pm 

I sure as hell don't DIG ! I'm 56 too old for manual labor... LOL I am the Foreman over 15 Mig Welders we make Displays for Lowe's, Home Depot, Little Debbie, Tractor Supply or you if you need some! Been there 19 years for the last 2 years working 64-72 hours a week 7 days, making alot of Cue and Case MONEY but not enough for a good camera! Too many much needed Tascarellas, Showman's,Szamboti's and Justis Cases... Thanks to your post and several before yours the wife Bought me a Cannon Rebel T3 and my Brother in Law the Professional Photographer is sending one of his older ones which is probably better than the T3 my wife bought. So you are MY BESTEST FRIEND NOW! Truth is it's Photo bucket not the iPhone or me I reset my size and look at me now same pictures just uploaded with the much improved settings and I'm A FUCKING PRO! Check em out! I will use the new Cameras you got me but these are pretty good! Thanks HEROVISION lookin forward to meeting YOU and all the others at VF next year! Bringin my cameras and givin YOU a HUG (MANLY HUG of Course) Thanks, Ron<--Thought Herovision was askin Ron where he worked and it was Scott , I hunted all these letter on the keyboard so I'm leavin it be! Ron likes Scott and Herovision we friends!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm 

<-- Made skate ramps and rails with a mig welder (miller) when I was 16 :P It's still in my dad's garage somewhere. I'm sure it still works too lol.

Delicious meats:
Kurzweil's Country Meats

Blogs:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm 

Miller is to Welding as Szamboti is to Cues! Good stuff that miller and EASY to photograph!LOL
Sorry I got Pissed with the Fisher Price post I have grown to love that post it got me over $1000 worth of Cameras... Dinner and Beer on me at VF but hey don't get the wrong idea that's not how I roll! LOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Well since.this thread has already been hijacked. I have about 40 MIG setups in my shop. We use Lincoln wire feeders with Miller power supplies.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm 

You not Migwelding my cue are ya Murray? Oh I get it, in the OTHER SHOP!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 am 

I always wanted to get into welding since high school shop class, but I was scared I wouldn't make enough money.

My shop teacher said "Lincoln Electric or Miller, don't buy anything else." He was a wise man lol. We used stick welders in school... that was seriously fun hearing that shit humming behind me as I pumped 50 amps into a couple giant pieces of steel.

Side-story: I was polishing a piece I had welded on a large spinning wire brush while wearing a hoodie. I leaned into it to get off a stubborn burr, when I felt a tug on my neck and heard a snap. The brush had grabbed the string from my hood, pulled it through, and was now spinning at some ridiculous RPM in the brush. I can't imagine how I could have survived if it had pulled me in neck-first. lol. That was terrifying.

Delicious meats:
Kurzweil's Country Meats

Blogs:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm 

We have 36 ESAB 350 AMP Mig Welders with dual wheel feeders. They gave the best quote! 2 Lincoln Tig Welders and a MILLER in the Sampleroom (prototypes) it will Mig,Tig or Stick yep the Bastards get all the good stuff, go figure! They just bought a NEW Laser and Punch Press made by Trump they were 1 million each the Punch changes it's tooling like Murray's new mill they run by themselves something else... I think our raise just might be in these new machines?3 new Trump brake presses too.... Ron <---still waitin on the cameras my bestest friend Zack got me!