RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Camo Butterfly
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:52 pm 

JimBo wrote:

What makes someone a customer?? Is it when they place an order or only once they pay??
Ron is a customer you jackass, he offered to give a deposit, Ron has dealt with a lot of industry people for a long time, he has a great reputation as a buyer. If you somehow didn't take the deposit he was willing to give just so you could ignore his order and treat him like a POS then shame on you. You should be embarrassed at the way you treated your customer, you not only make him a verbal promise, but you wrote it on his order.

WTF is wrong with you, you can never admit to being wrong even in the most obvious of situations, you are a stubborn jackass John.

Jim <----If the cases weren't nice he'd be out of business 10 years ago

The point is what does Ron's order have to do with anyone else? Ron has ordered a theme case that I haven't gotten around to designing yet. That is my prerogative as the maker to design what I want when I want to when I don't take someone's money. Yes I wrote 10 weeks on the order and didn't get it done - so what? That is between Ron and myself isn't it? Yes I dogged Ron on this but when I am done he will have a hell of case and get a hell of a deal for the delay. Again that's between Ron and myself.

Did Thomas Wayne compensate you for the years you were without your cue? Has he compensated others for the years they were without their cues? I heard a rumor - unsubstantiated - that one foreign customer who sent Thomas a LOT of money - tens of thousands - ended up conveying a pretty serious demand for repayment that was heeded - why do you ignore this and instead focus on one order that you just happened to be around for? Why are you dragging Ron's name into it?

The only reason I dog Wayne is because he lied to me and has lied about me. I only knew about Roy's issue until TW forced me to start digging and the stories came out. But you MUST HAVE KNOWN about them for the past dozen years or more and yet you kept silent.

Why Jimbo? Why did you participate in covering up Thomas Wayne's transgressions? Here you are hijacking my threads and "warning" Jake not to buy from me and yet you allowed Thomas to be exalted for years and never warned any one not to buy from him.

Where did your integrity go?

Post subject: Re: Camo Butterfly
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 pm 

John Barton wrote:
Icon of Sin wrote:
I like this. I think it would look better in desert digital camo.

So did this customer.

Made him one with desert camo and it matched his existing pouches perfectly.

That looks pretty awesome. Using the military straps for attachments is a brilliant ide, plus it really gives it a cool surplus look.

Disclaimer: I'm really a shit pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.