RIP "Blud"

Another One Gone
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 65  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:33 pm 

Honest, officer, the weed is not mine. It was in...
..the car when I stole it !!!

Maine man says marijuana in car isn't his because the car is stolen

By Evan Bleier | April 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM | 0 Comments (Leave a comment)

LIVERMORE FALLS , Maine, April 10 (UPI) -- A Maine man who was trying to avoid being charged with marijuana possession may now be wishing he simply pleaded to police that the pot was his.

When Douglas Glidden was stopped by police in Livermore Falls because an officer recognized him and knew his license was suspended, he “told them the marijuana found in the car was not his because he had stolen the car.”

While Glidden was being taken to the Androscoggin County Jail for booking, police said the car's owner called and reported that it had been stolen from his driveway.

The 25-year-old was charged with felony operating under the influence, and felony counts of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release.

According to Chief Ernest Steward Jr., Glidden has also been charged with a misdemeanor count of operating with a suspended or revoked license and a civil violation of possession of a useable amount of marijuana.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/04/10/ ... z2yb1CDYgN

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:36 pm 

What better way to prepare for a trip to the USA than...
..learning the most common swear words...lol !

WTF! Korean ‘Instructor’ Teaches How to Swear in English

Posted on April 14, 2014

Common wisdom tells us the best foreign words and phrases to learn when in an unfamiliar place are the local equivalent of “Hello,” “Good morning,” and “Where’s the bathroom?” — just to name a few of the most polite things to say.

But watch this video and you might want to reconsider enrolling in a rather formal language school.

It seems the guy on the video teaches under the premise that knowing these expletives would help Korean tourists be aware of what people they meet might say.

So you won’t have to nod your head in agreement or say, “Thank You!” when someone says, “F**k you” or any expletives one might hurl at you, especially in public.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkX1giNels#t=125

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm 

I don't know which is worse, 22 cents tax on a 2 liter soda...
..or calling a TEC 22 a submachine gun !!!

Man Pulls Submachine Gun Over 22¢ Tax: 'I'm Tax Exempt'

A Chicago man allegedly brandished a submachine gun in a store. No, he wasn’t robbing it. He just didn’t want to pay a 22-cent tax on a $1.79 two-liter bottle of soda. Taxes are annoying, especially this time of year.

When told he had to pay the tax on his Pepsi, officers claim the perpetrator pulled a loaded gun from his Gucci satchel and began threatening to shoot everyone. The judge has ordered 36-year-old Nahshon Shelton held without bail. He faces charges for aggravated assault, unlawful use of a weapon by a felon, and having an invalid firearm owner’s identification card.

Authorities say Mr. Shelton told police it “is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt.” And while some tax-exempt organizations these days may try to “self-declare” their tax exemptions to avoid the gauntlet of a Lois Lerner-like experience with the IRS, there’s no suggestion that Mr. Shelton meant tax-exempt in that way.

Despite his reaction to Chicago’s soda tax, such taxes have become popular. In fact, more are being proposed all the time. New York City even went a step further and tried an outright ban on large-sized sodas. As a consumer, I think we should be able to buy a big soda, rather than having to buy two small ones.

Still, a study published in Health Affairs says cutting back on sugared beverages would reduce deaths and serious illnesses, plus save billions in medical costs. But a tax is vastly better than a ban. Besides, we are used to regulating by taxing. And soda is an easy target.

Soda taxes are sin taxes, targeting what legislators view as socially irresponsible behavior. They have the dual purpose of raising revenue and decreasing the targeted conduct. Sin taxes are really excise taxes, like those on alcohol, cigarettes and candy. They are indirect and technically imposed on producers or sellers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/04/15/man-pulls-submachine-gun-over-22%C3%82%C2%A2-tax-im-tax-exempt/?partner=yahootix

J...anti-gun nuts call anything an assault rifle or a submachine gun...FUCKING Yellow Journalism

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 pm 

"Believed to have mental problems !"...HELL, no,
...he was fucking crazy !!!

Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
Published April 17, 2014FoxNews.com

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reports.

Andre Johnson was found on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in West Hollywood at 1:00 am on Wednesday morning and taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in critical condition.

A spokesperson for the hospital said it does not comment on patients, but TMZ reports that attempts to reattach Johnson's penis failed.

Johnson is also known by the stage name Christ Bearer, and is in the rap group Northstar. Wu-Tang Clan founding member RZA produced Northstar's debut album.

Members of Northstar told TMZ they were there when Johnson, without warning, cut off his penis and leaped. They said by the time they got downstairs he was running around screaming.

They also said hard drugs were not involved, and believe Johnson must have mental problems.

J...heavy metal artists never did shit like this !

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm 

This is taking stupidity to a higher level ?!
What about the birds & all the woodland critters who have taken a dump in the damned reservoir ?

38 million gallons to be flushed from Mt. Tabor Reservoir after man urinated in it

By Evan Bleier | April 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM | 3 Comments

PORTLAND, Ore., April 17 (UPI) -- In order to clean out the city’s drinking supply, Portland officials will flush 38 million gallons of water from the Mt. Tabor Reservoir after a man was seen urinating in it.
Portland administrators became aware of the health risk after a security officer who monitors video cameras at the reservoir complex spotted the public urinator.

“When you see the video, he’s leaning right up because he has to get his little wee wee right up to the iron bars. There’s really no doubt what he’s doing,” Water Bureau administrator David Shaff told the Oregonian. “It’s stupid. You can see the sign that says: ‘This is your drinking water. Don’t spit, throw, toss anything in it.’ He’s four feet away from that sign. Unless he’s from North Dakota and just moved here, he’s got to know that’s our drinking water.”

The reservoir will be flushed over the next four to six days.

“Even though there is very minimal public health risk, the bottom line is that our commitment is to serve water that’s clean, cold and constant,” Shaff said. “That doesn’t include pee. Not from people, at least.”

It’s unclear how much the forced spring cleaning will cost the city.

"I didn't have a choice. I don't have the luxury of slicing it too thin when there's a potential risk, however small, to public health," said Portland City Commissioner Nick Fish. "Frankly, it's one of those calls where you know you're likely to be criticized no matter what. The professionals who report to me all said, 'Dump the water. Don't take any chances.' It's the conservative but correct call."

[The Oregonian]

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/04/17/ ... z2zN5xpG5O

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm 

Bra collector, extraordinaire. Wonder if he actually...
..got to remove any of them personally !?

Man with 5,000 bras to open museum

A man in China is planning to open the world's first bra museum after collecting 5,000 of them over the past two decades.

Health worker Chen Qingzu, 45, says he wants to double the size of his collection in the village of Chen Qingzu, Hainan province, before opening his uplifting temple to the female body shapers.

"It's my job to educate the public about the importance of health check ups, but my special interest is as an advocate for female health relating to their breasts and this was a good way of going about it," said Chen.

"Most of the bras were donated to me by college girls after I visited their campuses to talk about breast health.

"Some of my friends think my hobby is a bit strange but I don't see it as odd at all. All women wear them so I want to build a museum devoted entirely to them with all sorts of sizes and colours on display.

"The bras reflect the changes in society in the past 20 years and I hope the serious message of breast health and cancer prevention will come across for the people who will visit it."

His local council is considering donating a building for his museum which will be free for visitors.

J..."says he wants to double the size of his collection"...maybe he could have already doubled or tripled the "size" of his collection if he hadn't collected all those "A" cup bras !

Attachments:
bra_collection__europics.jpg
bra_collection__europics.jpg [ 28.83 KiB | Viewed 4967 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:11 pm 

Forget all the gun control debate ! The pressing problem in..
..China is aiming ! Lower the seat, Please !

Chinese Weibo users deride Shenzen's fines for poor aim in public toilets
Updated Wed 21 Aug 2013, 7:38am AEST

People with a poor aim are to be fined if they miss their mark when using public toilets in the Chinese city of Shenzen, provoking online derision over how the rule will be enforced.

The penalty will apply to those who urinate outside the bowl of facilities in the southern boom town neighbouring Hong Kong.

Draft regulations reportedly don't specify a minimum quantity of spillage required to be classed as a violation.

"Such uncouth use of a public toilet will be fined 100 yuan ($16) by authorities" from next month, a city government official told AFP news agency.

Users of China's Weibo social networks poured scorn on the measures, raising the prospect of hordes of toilet inspectors being deployed to inspect performance.

"A number of new civil servant positions will be created. There will be a supervisor behind every urinating person to see whether the pee is straight," wrote one poster.

Another added: "Very good measures. I expect they can create 20 jobs on average for every public toilet."

Officials with the department responsible for details of the rules could not immediately be reached for comment.

The measures have also provoked more considered debate, with one user arguing: "It's better to have no rule than a rule that cannot be implemented."

The Beijing Times carried a commentary calling into question the necessity of making a law on something that "can be simply guided by social consensus".

"The law should maintain the most basic restraint about the people's private life," wrote Shu Li, a legal worker.

Chinese toilet discipline can be notoriously wayward, with pictures of people defecating in public sometimes appearing on Weibo.

J..is this in our near future ?

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:13 pm 

Get a grip, you fucking backward morons...
It's only a soap opera !!!

Trending Korean Drama Ruins Lives in China

Posted on May 2, 2014

A South Korean drama has become immensely popular, not only in South Korea, but in other countries as well.

Titled “My Love Who Came from the Stars,” the drama began airing last December and included 21 episodes of Do Min Joon (the hero) and Cheon Song Yi’s (the heroine) love story.

The plot is nothing ordinary, as the hero is an alien who has stayed on Earth for 400 years. He meets an actress who resembles his love from the past. They get involved, and just when their relationship starts to blossom, the hero suddenly has to go back to his star.

In China, it has been reported that the drama apparently ruined people’s lives in one way or another. With 14.5 billion views on iQiyi, a lot of people really have been hooked on this drama.

One trend that reportedly influenced people was the heroine’s love for chicken and beer. A very weird combination, but a lot of people have since tried it out.

Yuan-Yuan Gao, a Chinese actress, posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption “First snow. Where’s my fried chicken and beer?”

In Chongqing, a man got dumped after not buying chicken for his girlfriend late one night. The girl said he wasn’t as romantic as Do Min Joon.

A couple in Tieling were admitted to the hospital for pancreatitis after eating too much of this food.

A pregnant woman living in Jiangsu nearly suffered a miscarriage from having a late-night drama marathon and eating too much fried chicken.

Employees at an office in Fujian got a day off because their manager had to watch the last episode of the series.

And a 50-year-old Chinese woman suffered a heart attack from watching the drama late into the night and getting too “emotional” over it.

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm 

Your boyfriend is dumb as a cabbage. Oh, your boyfriend is a CABBAGE !?!
Just go buy a Hello Kitty purse & be happy !

Lonely teenagers befriend cabbages

After Cabbage Patch Kids come, simply - the cabbages.

Lonely teenagers in China who feel life is pointless and who struggle to find friends have taken to befriending the lowly vegetables as the perfect, undemanding companions.

And the sight of them out 'walking' the cabbages in a bid to battle loneliness is the latest way of meeting someone new - as cabbage walkers use their weird pets as a way to start up conversations with each other.

"It's not about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend, just about having someone to talk to and share things with, a statement of youth isolated in the big cities," said Chinese psychiatrist from Beijing University Wen Chao, 56, about the weird phenomenon.

"The idea is simple - you feel as lonely and as simple as a cabbage, so you begin to act like one and befriend one. And in that acceptance comes change."

A group of youths were recently photographing walking cabbages at a music festival named the Midi Music Festival currently underway in the Chinese capital Beijing.

Lui Ja Chen, 17, and one of the cabbage walking youths, said: "I feel I can transfer my negative thoughts about myself to the cabbage, go for a walk with it and come home feeling better about myself.

"If I see someone else it's easy to start up a conversation with them about their cabbage, and they are better than dogs as they don't bark, or start fights with other cabbages. It doesn't even need feeding, or leave a mess on the pavement.

"In fact afterwards, I can throw the cabbage away and feel that I have tossed my feelings out with it."

Another cabbage walker, Da-Xia Sung, also 17, said: "I have more interest for my cabbage than I do my parents. I feel it understands me."

But worried doctors fear that many young people are seeing the cabbages as surrogate pals and are eschewing human contact to grow unhealthily closer to their nutrient-packed veg pals.

"At the end of the day someone real to talk to is much healthier," said Wen Chao.

Attachments:
cabbage.jpg
cabbage.jpg [ 46.68 KiB | Viewed 4921 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:07 pm 

Man ties rooster to his penis for 'art's sake'
or "Man ties cock to his cock !"

Artist who tied rooster to penis in Paris guilty of sexual exhibitionism

By Reuters4:51PM BST 05 May 2014

A South African performance artist who tied a live rooster to his penis during an impromptu open-air show near the Eiffel Tower was found guilty yesterday of “sexual exhibitionism”. However the Paris court did not impose a sentence.
Last September Steven Cohen danced on the French capital’s Trocadero Plaza dressed in a corset, high heels, long red gloves and an elaborate feathered headdress with a rooster attached to his penis by a ribbon.
Under the amused and perplexed gaze of tourists, including a group of nuns, the spectacle lasted only a few moments before police arrested Mr Cohen, dragging him across the plaza, rooster attached.
Mr Cohen’s lawyer said she was “relieved”.
“This is a rather measured decision,” said lawyer Agnès Tricoire. “In my opinion, this case should never have gone to court.”

In a March interview with Le Figaro newspaper, Mr Cohen said authorities had “no understanding of what art is, what performance is”.
“If I’m found guilty ... I will see it as a failure of French justice,” said Mr Cohen, who has lived in France for about 10 years.
Prosecutors had asked for a €1,000 (£822) fine.
Cohen is known for “interventions in the public realm”, according to his biography. Wearing an illuminated chandelier tutu, he once walked through a squatters’ camp in Johannesburg while it was being demolished.
He told the newspaper the Paris piece was a reaction to an increasingly homophobic, xenophobic and anti-Semitic world.
“In showing the most intimate part of me, I’m saying: I’m male, I’m Jewish, I’m queer, I’m white,” he said.
He said the rooster, named Franck, was not harmed during the performance. The animal was chosen “because it’s the emblem of France”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10808967/Artist-who-tied-rooster-to-penis-in-Paris-guilty-of-sexual-exhibitionism.html

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:43 pm 

Australian newspaper in hot water over headline...
..that states the obvious truth !

Newspaper apologizes for 'world is fukt' headline
AFP | Apr 28, 2014, 05.22 PM IST

SYDNEY: The Australian financial newspaper which accidentally published a front-page headline reading "World is Fukt" apologized on Monday to its readers for the error-ridden edition.

The respected Australian Financial Review, in a message from editor in chief Michael Stutchbury, said the mistake was due to a production and printing error.

"The Australian Financial Review apologizes to Western Australian readers for the obviously unacceptable state of the newspaper's front page on Thursday," he said in an apology in Monday's newspaper.

The accidental front page quickly found fans on Twitter, who approved of the headline which read in full: "Arms buildup — Buys planes, World is Fukt".

They also enjoyed the fact that the headline for a story about a major budget speech by Treasurer Joe Hockey was empty of meaning, reading "Three lines to come here".

Using the hashtag #WorldisFukt, readers described the mistakes as a "tremendously great publishing error" and "journalism that tells it like it is".

The unusual edition, which was confined to the 16,000 or so copies printed and circulated in Western Australia, is now attracting interest on ebay, with one specimen attracting a bid of Aus $81 (US $75) — well above the edition's Aus$3.50 cover price.

Stutchbury said the bumper weekend paper beat normal quality control measures and was "an extremely bad result" in Western Australia state.

"It is an extreme one-off and we are going through our processes to make sure it does not happen again," he said in an email.

Stutchbury said an investigation was underway to determine what caused the problem for the newspaper, which is part of the Fairfax Media group.

But he said the initial assessment was that production staff in Sydney had accidentally sent a clearly unfinished version of the front page to print sites around the country.

"This error was quickly recognized and the page was recalled from all the print sites. For whatever reason, the recalling of the unfinished page did not succeed at the Perth plant."

Attachments:
fukt.jpeg
fukt.jpeg [ 67.73 KiB | Viewed 4907 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm 

Please tell me she was using drugs !

20-Year-Old Woman Slit Her Newborn’s Throat to Save Her Sex Life, Went to a Party 30 Minutes Later

05 May, 2014 / by Website Editor / in Crime

A German woman has been arrested after killing her newborn son to go to a disco just minutes later.

According to reports, 20-year-old Nadine Koenig of Regensburg in Bavaria smothered her newborn son and then cut his throat with a knife before going out just 30 minutes later.

According to prosecutors, the woman feared the child would interfere with her social and sex life. “You couldn’t bear the thought of your far-reaching sexual and social contacts being jeopardized by this baby,” Prosecutor Ulrike Klein accused the defendant in court. “You smothered the baby then you slit its throat, causing the infant to bleed to death.”

Klein told reporters “It would interfere with her extensive sexual and social life. She said she slit his throat with a carpetcutter.”

According to reports, Koenig, a saleswoman at a local butcher shop, hid her pregnancy from her family even though she lived with her parents the entire time. She reportedly gave birth inside the home in February and did not visit a hospital. She killed the boy shortly after giving birth, dumping his body near a river in a basket.

Following her arrest, the family admitted they had no idea. Her mother was so distraught that she committed suicide by jumping in front of a train, leaving a suicide note saying “I know what my daughter did.”

On the first day of her hearing, Koenig was seen waving to friends in the courtroom. She is charged with murder and faces life behind bars if she is convicted.

j...no one could be that depraved :cry:

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:51 pm 

If once is not enough, do it twice !
Apparently twice was not enough either ?!

Woman accused of running over fiance twice

By Cait McVey, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, May 05, 2014, 9:17 PM

PASCO COUNTY --
A New Port Richey woman is accused of running over her fiancé twice, according to sheriff's deputies.

Deputies said 37-year-old Heather Johnson hopped in her red Eclipse during an argument with her fiancé and backed over him.

Deputies said Johnson then put the car into drive and ran over him again, before taking off.

When deputies got to the scene, they said they found the fiancé with lacerations to his torso and what appeared to be a disfigured arm.

When they caught up with Johnson, deputies said she told them her fiancé took her keys at one point and wasn't letting her leave.

She then demanded he too be arrested.

Deputies charged only Johnson with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2014/5/5/woman_accused_of_run.html

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:57 pm 

People of WalMart, the 2nd edition !

Video shows woman attack Walmart clerk with scissors
By KOMO Staff Published: May 7, 2014 at 5:08 PM PDT

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Video-shows-woman-attack-Walmart-clerk-with-scissors-258385971.html?tab=video&c=y

MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -- Newly released surveillance video shows a bizarre and violent outburst at a Walmart check-out stand in Mount Vernon last Friday.

Police say Nancy K. Reed allegedly said something about the mafia kidnapping her grandchild, and she didn't like the vibe coming from the register.

Then, violence erupted. The video shows the woman pulling scissors from her cart and jabbing a clerk in the arm. Seconds later, she lunges at a second employee with the scissors -- a tussle that ends up on the ground.

At some point, Reed goes for the hair, police said.

"The staff person got her hair pulled and a fist-full of hair came out," said Shannon Haigh with Mount Vernon police.

A brave customer stepped in to take the scissors out of the woman's hand, and no one was seriously hurt. And while everybody was waiting for police to arrive, the woman starts dancing around and lifting up her dress.

One shopper said she admired that someone had the courage to get in there and help the clerks.

"Your first reaction is just kind of stand there and stare, like, 'is it really happening?' " Tia Johnson said. "I'm sure, so at least somebody had the nerve to step forward instead of stepping back."

And police credited how Walmart staff handled themselves in a strange and dangerous situation.

"They were looking out for their customers and each other, and keeping their eye on a person they'd been watching and that they knew that the behavior that was a little bizarre," Haigh said.

Investigators say will likely order a mental health evaluation for Reed when she appears in court on Thursday.

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:13 pm 

When did farming become this dangerous ? Guess they...
..plan to back up the BLM is western states ??

DEPT OF AGRICULTURE ORDERS SUBMACHINE GUNS WITH 30 ROUND MAGAZINES

by AWR HAWKINS 15 May 2014, 2:10 AM PDT 3220 POST A COMMENT

A May 7th solicitation by the U.S. Department of Agriculture seeks "the commercial acquisition of submachine guns [in] .40 Cal. S&W."
According to the solicitation, the Dept. of Agriculture wants the guns to have an "ambidextrous safety, semiautomatic or 2 round [bursts] trigger group, Tritium night sights front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore group) and scope (top rear), stock collapsible or folding," and a "30 rd. capacity" magazine.
They also want the submachine guns to have a "sling," be "lightweight," and have an "oversized trigger guard for gloved operation."
The solicitation directs "all responsible and/or interested sources...[to] submit their company name, point of contact, and telephone." Companies that submit information in a "timely" fashion "shall be considered by the agency for contact to determine weapon suitability."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/14/Dept-Of-Agriculture-Orders-Submachine-Guns-With-30-Round-Magazines

www.pro9.co.uk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 65  Next