RIP Dennis Dieckman

Hope There is a Golf Course in Heaven
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 pm 

As the old song goes, "Coulda been the whiskey, coulda been the gin..."
..Nah, the bitch was just plain UGLY !

Filipino Man Jumps Six Floors After Seeing Online Girlfriend in Person

Posted on May 13, 2014

A Filipino guy reportedly jumped from the sixth floor of a mall in Batangas City, in the Philippines.

A witness said that she overheard the conversation between the man and the girl he was talking to. She said that she heard things such as “Is that really you? How can that girl be you?! You have dark skin! You deceived me for six years!”

Apparently, this man met up with the girl he dated from social media, and the girl’s real face was far from what he had expected.

The girl he was conversing with stated, “He said that I looked nothing like the pictures I posted online. I also did not know that my looks are that important to him. I thought that he would accept me even without my Instagram filters.”

The man was declared dead on the spot and the mall stopped operating because of the incident.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2014/05/13/filipino-man-jumps-floors-online-girlfriend-person/

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:34 pm 

Forget shoe bombs, knife cutters, & other weapons to hijack a plane !
All it takes is some dog poo & squeamish passengers !

Dog Poo Forces Philly-Bound Flight to Make Emergency Landing
By Kelly Bayliss | Friday, May 30, 2014

Twitter was abuzz Wednesday with pictures -- and complaints -- after a dog poo'd in the middle of a Philadelphia-bound flight, forcing an emergency landing.

Yes, you read right -- dog poop forced an emergency landing, according to passengers aboard US Airways Flight 598 from Los Angeles to Philadelphia. Those passengers took to Twitter to document the smelly ordeal.

Passengers said that the large dog went to the bathroom in the plane's aisle as many as three times, making people nearby physically ill.

"The second time after the dog pooped they ran out of paper towels, they didn't have anything else. The pilot comes on the radio, ‘Hey, we have a situation in the back, we're going to have to emergency land,'" passenger Steve McCall told Inside Edition.

The plane was diverted to Kansas City, Missouri, where a cleaning crew cleaned the messes, before eventually making its way to Philadelphia, according to passengers.

The emergency landing wasn't the only headache for those travelers. Before takeoff, Flight 598 was delayed on the tarmac at LAX for two hours for fuel problems.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dog-Poo-Forces-Philly-Bound-Flight-to-Make-Emergency-Landing-Report-261252191.html

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:48 pm 

A new robbery game called, "Rock, Paper, Scissors." or...
.. maybe the guy was just "stoned" !

Man accused of using rock to rob Florida convenience store for drug money

By Evan Bleier | May 30, 2014 at 11:32 AM | 3 Comments

DELRAY BEACH , Fla., May 30 (UPI) --A Florida man was allegedly so hard up for some drug money that he stuck up a convenience store with a rock and then found himself in a hard place – the Palm Beach County Jail.
Chad Simon was booked on a charge of robbery with a weapon by Delray Beach Police after he allegedly used a rock to rob a convenience store for drug money.

According to police, Simon picked up beer and candy and then went to the counter to pay. Once he was at the register, Simon pulled a rock from his pocket and threatened the manager with it. He then reached over and grabbed about $75 from the cash register.

Simon escaped with the money, but not before the manager whacked him with a wooden stick that he happened to have on hand, the Palm Beach Post reported.

The 42-year-old later told police that he robbed the store for drug money.

Interestingly enough, Simon is not the only person who allegedly attempted a robbery with a stick or stone in recent days.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/05/30/ ... z33Jg7xHY3

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:35 pm 

Raining in the south, clear & balmy on the east coast...
..and it's "grasshoppering" in the west !

Radar picks up grasshopper swarm over Albuquerque

May 31, 12:02 PM (ET)

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Weather officials in Albuquerque say a mysterious presence that showed up on its radar the last few nights has turned out to be of the insect variety.
The National Weather Service says a swarm of grasshoppers were detected over Albuquerque's West Mesa for the fourth night in a row on Friday.
Meteorologist Chuck Jones says the swarm got caught up in winds heading southwest and is being carried as high as 1,000 feet.
Jones says the grasshoppers likely hatched weeks ago and are now grown, leading to their ability to trigger radar images.
Officials say last year's monsoon season and a drier winter created the ideal environment for the grasshoppers to hatch.
Technicians initially thought their equipment was malfunctioning when they saw several unexplained clusters.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20140531/grasshopper_swarm-af55c2d23e.html

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:44 pm 

What ? No charges for taking a dump in public ? Bout charges for...
..setting the shit on fire !

Man burns feces behind Seattle police station
Associated Press
June 3, 2014 12:51 PM

SEATTLE (AP) — The No. 1 thing Seattle police officers noticed Sunday at the East Precinct station was a fire in the alley. The next thing was No. 2.

A man told officers he had just relieved himself and was burning the feces. He said he did not know starting a fire was illegal and thought he did nothing wrong.

Because there were nearby trash bins with paper, the 31-year-old man was arrested for reckless burning.

The online police blotter says firefighters put out the fire and hosed down the alley.

Police spokeswoman Renee Witt says there's nothing in the report to indicate why the man thought burning human waste behind the police station was a good idea, but he was not referred for a mental evaluation.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-burns-feces-behind-seattle-police-station-165136598.html,

J...probably got caught trying to leave a flaming bag for the Popo :mrgreen:

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 pm 

Hell, I ran over myself with my own truck, but I know better...
...than to blow my nose while having a cig in my mouth !

Man attempting to blow nose and smoke cigarette at same time winds up burning house down
By Will Lerner
June 2, 2014 2:16 PM

A man and woman living together in the community of Silver Valley in North Carolina will have to look for a new home after their house was completely lost to a fire early Monday morning. As WGHP FOX8 reports, it appears the incident was avoidable – the man, whose name has not been given, started the fire after he tried blowing his nose while smoking at the same time.

WGHP spoke with officials who say the incident happened at 3 AM. The tissue the man was blowing his nose into caught fire and then his attempts to stomp out the fire before it spread failed. Neither the man nor the woman he lives with were harmed, and the fire was out by 5 AM.

More info: WGHP

J...thinks alcohol may have had a part in this story !

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 pm 

Forget cow tipping, tipping over garbage cans, & other lame mischief,
...Let's go Smart Car tipping...Huh ?

More Smart Cars Tipped in Overnight Pranks in San Francisco's Twin Peaks, Cole Valley

By Bay City News | Sunday, Jun 8, 2014 |
Two more instances of Smart car "tipping" occurred overnight in San Francisco's Twin Peaks and Cole Valley neighborhoods, according to police.

The latest "tippings" of the small two-seat cars were reported at 3:41 a.m. at Clayton Street and Parnassus Avenue and at 5:38 a.m. in the 1300 block of Clayton Street, near 17th Street, according to police.

These incident follow a series of tippings reported about two months ago.

Three Smart cars were tipped early one morning in April within a 10-block radius near Bernal Heights.

The prank is considered felony vandalism, according to police.

The cars were first made by German auto manufacturer Smart Autombile in the late 1990s.

The tipping prank is fairly common because the roughly 1,600-pound cars are more easily tipped onto their sides, roofs or ends than other vehicles.

Attachments:
tipping (1).jpg
tipping (1).jpg [ 6.45 KiB | Viewed 3105 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:00 pm 

Odd or Just Plain Gross...read the comments on the link page.

Police: 315-Pound Man Hid 40 Bags Of Heroin In Belly Button
June 6, 2014 11:13 AM

GREENVILLE, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) — A 315-pound man is accused of hiding dozens of bags of heroin in his belly button.
Greenville police arrested Randall Streeter following a traffic stop on May 29 and discovered 150 bags of heroin in his car and $1,200. WNCT-TV reports that police then found an additional 40 bags of heroin hiding in Streeter’s navel, along with crack cocaine and Percocet pills.
The Greenville Regional Drug Task Force seized a total of 340 bags of heroin during its investigation of Streeter.
Authorities say that Streeter was selling large quantities of heroin at a Greenville Econo Lodge, WNCT reports.
A passenger in Streeter’s car, Marshall Wayne Wilson, was also arrested and charged with heroin trafficking and is being held on $75,000 bond at the Pitt County Detention Center.
Streeter has been charged with numerous counts of trafficking heroin. He is being held on a $1,000,000 bond at the Pitt County Detention Center.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/06/0 ... ly-button/

Attachments:
belly.jpg
belly.jpg [ 7.37 KiB | Viewed 3103 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 pm 

“Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown,” has more than 50,000 residents...
Additionally, free nightly entertainment--which ends at 9 PM--

Woman, 68, And Male Partner Busted For Public Sex At Florida Retirement Community

A 68-year-old woman and her younger paramour were arrested last week for having sex in a town square at a Florida retirement community, police report.

Responding to calls about the 10:30 PM public tryst, sheriff’s deputies discovered Margaret Ann Klemm and David Bobilya, 49, fully engaged in a pavillion at The Villages, a sprawling 55-and-older community in central Florida’s Sumter County.

The couple, cops reported, was “on the stage in the middle of ‘the square’…having sexual intercourse.”

According to investigators, when deputies arrived at Lake Sumter Landing--one of The Villages’s three squares--Klemm (seen at right) was pantsless and had her shirt pulled down. Bobilya’s pants and underwear were at his ankles.

After Klemm and Bobilya--who appeared intoxicated--complied with police orders to put their clothes back on, they were arrested on indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges for their June 2 romp.

Klemm, a resident at The Villages, and Bobilya, who lives in nearby Summerfield, were briefly booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor counts (both were later released on $1500 bail). They are scheduled for arraignment on July 2, according to court records. Bobilya is pictured below.

Klemm’s arrest came four days after she settled a prior criminal case. Busted for DUI, she pleaded guilty to a reduced reckless driving count and was sentenced to a year’s probation. Klemm was driving a golf cart when she was busted in early-April.

The Villages, which describes itself as “Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown,” has more than 50,000 residents. The community’s three old-fashioned town squares offer a variety of shopping, dining, and theater options. Additionally, free nightly entertainment--which ends at 9 PM--is offered in the squares, where the official performers are clothed.

J... breaking up the free entertainment doesn't seem so 'friendly' !

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm 

Believe some of what you read, some of what you see...
...don't go talking in your sleep !

Willow Creek woman arrested after shotgun assault

Posted: Monday, June 9, 2014 10:25 am | Updated: 4:13 pm, Mon Jun 9, 2014.

TED SULLIVAN, Chronicle Staff Writer

A Willow Creek woman accused of hitting her boyfriend with a shotgun and then firing into his vehicle's front tire when he attempted to get away was ordered held in the Gallatin County jail Monday on $5,000 bail.

Sara Ann Bade, 24, was arrested on a felony charge of assault with a weapon at 2:09 a.m. Monday at her home. She appeared in Gallatin County Justice Court later that morning.

According to court records:

Bade's boyfriend told a deputy the two were sleeping when he was awoken because Bade was kicking him and telling him he was talking bad about her in his sleep. The boyfriend said Bade also was throwing bottles at him.

The boyfriend said two continued fighting outside when Bade went inside to grab a shotgun. She began hitting him with the shotgun. Bade's boyfriend climbed into his vehicle to leave when Bade hit the driver's window multiple times with the shotgun, shattering it.

Bade then fired the shotgun into the driver's side front tire of the vehicle to prevent her boyfriend from leaving. Her boyfriend then got out of the vehicle and later called 911.

When deputies arrived, Bade was hiding in the bushes outside her home. She said her boyfriend would not leave her home when she asked him to after they began fighting. She also said he had hit her in the head and the closest thing for her to grab was her shotgun. She told a deputy she smashed the vehicle's window because she wanted her belongings out of the vehicle. She admitted to hitting her boyfriend with the shotgun.

Bade's boyfriend had bruises on his left arm and left ribcage, but he refused medical attention. Bade was arrested and taken to jail.

She is expected to enter a plea to the charge in District Court at a future date.

J...wonders what he said :roll:

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 pm 

True or not, this guy's excuse is weird. I don't believe it. Not one bit !
...took him 2 days to think up this boner of an excuse !

Man with penis stuck in PIPE for TWO DAYS has the world's weirdest excuse
Jun 11, 2014 17:34 By David Raven

A Chinese man was left red-faced after getting his penis stuck in a pipe for TWO DAYS.

Lian Tien came up with possibly the world's most bizarre excuse for the embarrassing blunder - he was painting in the nude and slipped.

The 61-year-old said his 'private parts' became stuck in a pipe sticking out used to take water from the building's air conditioning unit.

But he thought nobody would believe his story - so he stayed there for two days until he developed a fever and called doctors, who suggested they call for backup from the fire brigade.

Doc Dewei Yuan said: "The member had swollen so much that there was nothing more we could do, and we had to ask for help."

Firefighters in Quanzhou City took four hours to cut off the pipe around the patient’s genitals.

FlickrNorth East Ambulance Service vehicleShocked: Paramedics have been left baffled by the unusual cases
An embarrassed Tien said: "It was hot so I was painting the wall in the nude, and I slipped on the floor causing my private parts to fall inside the pipe that was protruding from the wall to take water outside from the air conditioning unit. Unfortunately, I got stuck as a result."

"I thought that no-one would believe me and I tried everything I could think of to get the damned thing off once it had got stuck.

"I cut it from the wall and tried pouring oil and liquid soap down the sides but my manhood was so tightly wedged that nothing dripped down.

"I went to sleep thinking that if I relaxed it would slide off. But it didn't. It began to get red and inflamed. I was worried that I would get a terrible infection."

Bizarrely it's not the first time this has happened - a man turned up at Southampton General Hospital with his member stuck in a steel pipe.

The patient was given an anaesthetic and it took seven firefighters using a metal grinder to free his manhood.

Although his penis was left bruised and swollen - it was luckily otherwise unharmed and the reason behind his strange venture was left a mystery.

Another man ended up with his penis stuck in a toaster leaving firefighters to blame the 'Fifty Shades of Grey effect'.

It is unclear exactly what the humiliated gentleman had been up to, but fortunately London's finest arrived to extricate his manhood from the electrical device.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-penis-stuck-pipe-two-3676349#ixzz34S8vkQvh
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 pm 

Score !
at least some hope to...!

Score: World Cup condoms are a hot commodity in Brazil

By Evan Bleier | June 18, 2014 at 8:37 AM | 0 Comments (Leave a comment)

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 18 (UPI) --Brazil-themed condoms produced by the world's largest condom maker, Karex, have been a huge hit at the World Cup.
Nonprofit organization DKT International ordered the Prudence brand condoms and about 700,000 packs have been sold since February. The yellow and green condoms are only available in Brazil and are flavored to taste like the country's signature cocktail, the Caipirinha.

Packs of the condoms sell for $1.39 each and 864,000 condoms were distributed in Brazil this week in conjunction with the start of the World Cup.

"Major sports or cultural events attract a great number of people and garner much attention, providing a good opportunity to spread a pleasurable and fun safe-sex message," DKT International's director for Brazil operations, Daniel Marun, told the Wall Street Journal.

Karex CEO Goh Miah Kiat told the Edge Malaysia that "sales from Brazil have definitely increased for us."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/06/18/ ... z351VeErHJ

Attachments:
score.jpg
score.jpg [ 64.13 KiB | Viewed 3056 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:35 pm 

♫ Rye Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, I'll drink til I die...♫
...here's mud in your sty !

Iowa Distillery Wants to Raise Pigs That Taste Like Rye Whisky

By Sumitra onMay 13th, 2014 Category: News

The Templeton Rye Distillery, in Templeton, Iowa, is trying to create a revolutionary pork flavor. The founders of the distillery realized that since alcohol is used in meat marinades all the time, why not have meat that comes ‘pre-cured’? So they’re raising 25 pigs that will, hopefully, end up tasting like rye whisky. This is the first experiment of its kind, so there’s really no way of knowing how it’s going to turn out.

Now, if you’re imagining 25 pigs in a pen getting drunk on whisky all day, well, you couldn’t be more wrong. The pigs actually aren’t being fed any whisky at all. Their diet consists of a distinct feed that is mixed with the dry distillery grain from the whiskey-making process. That’s how they plan to infuse the flavor into the pigs’ meat. The swine are currently being cared for by Nick Berry, who has a Ph.D. in Animal Studies.

According to Berry, the pigs are purebred Duroc, which have a superior meat quality and are prefect for this project. He also said that the project is a natural combination for Templeton Rye and their home state’s animal agriculture industry. “I think it really falls in line with what their roots surround – whiskey making and rural Iowa and the Midwest,” he said. “This project really fits right in line with a lot of their history and heritage.”

Attachments:
templeton-pork-project.jpg
templeton-pork-project.jpg [ 55.89 KiB | Viewed 3055 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:38 pm 

Dumbazz should have tried this with a Kardashian. At least...
..he wouldn't have gotten stuck there ! :mrgreen:

American student rescued after getting stuck in giant vagina sculpture in Germany

BY LEE MORAN NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, June 23, 2014, 10:33 AM A A A

An American exchange student was saved by firefighters after getting stuck inside a giant sculpture of a vagina.
The unidentified man reportedly climbed into the marble artwork in Tubingen, Germany, on Friday as part of a dare.
But, once inside, he found he couldn't get out.
Five fire trucks and 22 firefighters were needed to help slide the man — who'd become lodged in by his legs — to freedom.

But that wasn't before a so-called friend snapped a picture of his red-faced pal and uploaded it online.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/s ... z35Uqy6n78

Attachments:
giant vj.jpg
giant vj.jpg [ 70.18 KiB | Viewed 3024 times ]

www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 pm 

? Brandon killed Granny ?
..& did WHAT ?

Police: Teen killed grandmother, drove body around
Associated Press
2 hours ago

LUTZ, Fla. (AP) — A teenager killed his grandmother in a bloody struggle inside her home at a nudist community and then drove around with her body in a minivan for nearly five hours, authorities said.

Brandon Machetto, 18, had been living with his grandmother, 74-year-old Sylvia Schmitt, for the past several weeks and they apparently fought frequently, said Pasco County sheriff's spokeswoman Melanie Snow.

A neighbor called authorities after seeing Machetto drag a wrapped bag with feet dangling out into his grandmother's minivan early Monday, police said.

Machetto drove around with his grandmother's body in the back and when deputies tried to pull him over, he refused, police said. He eventually drove back to the Paradise Lakes community and was arrested.

Machetto was charged with first-degree murder and is being held in jail without bond. It's unclear if he has an attorney.

Ronnie Hall, Machetto's martial arts instructor for seven years, said Machetto nearly died a few years ago when he was attacked by a group of teens who hit him in the back of the head with a rock, the Tampa Bay Times (http://bittyurl.co/4nhz ) reported. Hall said Machetto suffered a brain injury, and that he was not aggressive.

Machetto and his grandmother apparently fought as she tried to get her grandson to take his medication. Deputies said Machetto had been accused of domestic violence against Schmitt in 2012, but she dropped the charge.

www.pro9.co.uk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next