pool and billiards forum

pool is cool
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The rules here
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
From day one there has always been rules here, contrary to popular belief you can be banned we over 100 members that have been banned.

Sure most have been trolls who spam the place with junk, but some have been trolls here just to attack people and add no content other then to do things they could not do on AZ, and most of them don't even have the balls to use their names or even their same made up screen name from AZ.

Our rule is simple

Behavior that hurts this forum or attempts to hurt the forum will not be tolerated.

Yes we have free speech but that freedom means the freedom to express yourself and have your own opinions without some god figure telling you what to think and what to say. It doesn't mean you can go around and just swear and call people names. I wanted to let people be grown ups and say anything and let others ignore the morons, that doesn't work.

The rule is still the same, it may just be enforced a bit more moving forward.


***** If you or your posts hurt this forum or chases other members away, you will be gone *****

Please feel free to call me names and swear at me all you want, that has been the rule from day one.



I am not the only one with the power to ban people, but my name is associated with this forum and I will gladly take all the credit.


Jim <----Has big shoulders and can take the heat

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
I am not sure why this post is up twice but I will respond to my pal Bill here.

1) Yes it's vague, too bad, sorry that doesn't work for you. I guess that means you may have to be extra tough on yourself just to make sure.

2) Yes I have a god complex, I am self absorbed and very important, I don't care what you think of that, I pay the bills the rules are not the same for you and I, again so sorry that this is how it is. If you'd like that to change you can very simply start your own forum and pay the bills and do as you please. I promise I will sign up to your site. I have told you this same exact thing many times, my only guess is you somehow think I wouldn't say it in public, yet I will and just did.

3) Again I told you many times I write Cvnt or fvck because I thought we had software that didn't allow the word fuck to print I often times put a comma after shit, so that it prints, I always thought it came out like ^%$# if you didn't. That and the fact that I am not a big user of the word cunt, I don't have feelings about it one way or another, just don't use it often.


Yes Bill I've been a flame war guy since the days before there even was an AZ, I get what it takes to enjoy a good flame war, I also get that they are often the most viewed and busiest of threads on the web. The major difference between us is that I believe in what I am typing and I try to debate my side of the story, that's why they carry on over years and go back and forth, often times never getting resolved. What you do is personally attack the person, you name call and quickly move away from the debate, you start swearing and attacking them in every thread and when you start calling people a cunt or a cvnt they stop wasting time on you. Now here is where the funny part comes in. You actually believe that once a person doesn't want to engage in a name calling fight that you somehow just won that debate. Newsflash buddy you proved nothing and you won nothing.

I'm sorry you feel the rules here are vague, so let me clear it up for you. If you want to argue over some dumb shit feel free to call someone a moron for not getting your point, call them dumb because they didn't follow what your side is, but if you want to rant and personal attack and call them a cunt you probably won't be around long.

I really enjoy that you'd like us to be some sort of rivals, and I really love that you believe you are public enemy #1, that is all well and good and it gives you a great story, but it just doesn't match up with the facts. I like you and have personally done things outside of the forum that proves this point. I have not banned you from day 1 even though it's been very clear it's what you've tried to get me to do. In fact I believe I have protected you, I have actually stuck up for you and kept you around when other valued members and friends have stepped away because of you. Well that ends now. It has been clear that you do not have the best intentions of this forum in mind when you have done the things you have despite the fact that you really have no where else to go. I'd love for you to stay, but the ball will be in your court. I don't mind you calling me names (never have) but you will have nowhere to do it. Does it make me a hypocrite?? It might, but I don't really care, sorry.

You may see it different but I don't put us on the same plane when it comes to personal attacks and posting style, yet even still we aren't playing under the same rules, so please abandon that stance as it won't do you any good. It's my house, do as I say not as I do.

Jim <---Hypocrite

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
JimBo wrote:

Jim <---HYPOCRITE


After all that blah-blah-blah and blah-blah-blah bullshit and talking out of both sides of your mouth as you usually do, you did say one thing that hit the nail right on the head,

Jim <---Hypocrite

It's like a jaded power hungry cop who thinks HE has the right to break the law any time it suits him because he IS the law. But in real life it doesn't work that way because everybody has to abide by the law (or in this case rules). But what you're saying is THERE ARE NO RULES for you. Hell, there are NO RULES for anyone because you're now at a point where you make them up as you go along. YOU ARE GOD and can do whatever you want whenever you want. The least you can do is set an example, but noooo, not YOU.

Congratulations...you have reached the same mindset and actions of WILSON, the man and forum you denigrate and refer to as NazI. What's next for you...Hitler's OVENS?


You LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
Hey Jimmy, did you ever try using your egomaniacal head for a change and doing what some other forums do if you want to clean up the front page threads?? NO, I didn't think so. There are other flame wars in here that involve other people which I don't get involved in. When it does happen it's always YOU that are somehow or another involved in because, well, IT'S YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!!

So how is this for an idea...even Fast Larry had the brains to do it in HIS HOUSE over at poolchat.net. A golf forum that I used to post on also had it and worked beautifully. Golf forums are even WORSE than pool forums when it comes to flame wars, name calling and cussing. They DID have the filter for certain words but they had a sub-section where front page threads were transferred when it got out of hand. ONLY MEMEBERS COULD GET INTO THAT SUB-SECTION TO EITHER LURK OR FLAME AND THE MEMBERS HAD TO HAVE 25 POSTS IN THE MAIN SECTION AND WOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED BY THE SOFTWARE IF THEY WEREN'T CONTRIBUTORS. IT WASN'T REQUIRED BUT REAL NAMES SHOULD ALSO BE A PREREQUISITE.

Here's poolchat's SOLUTION:


Non Pool Related Forum

Anything goes! Discuss anything you want here. Bitch, moan and groan, complain about any thing any where. Any topic.

The normal rules are relaxed and you can rumble all you want to. Keep any flame wars here and no where else. Nothing you can say here can get you banned, it can get erased, but you won't be kicked off the board unless you become a major boil and ignore 3 warnings to cool it. You may even cuss and fuss, just keep it under control.

Use your head for a change Jimmy, but I highly doubt that you will because you'd rather GRANDSTAND on the main forum so people can see that you're GOD. Maybe Murray could do it since he gave John his own subsection. Consider it, Murray.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
wyattearp wrote:


[color=#FF0000]Use your head for a change Jimmy, but I highly doubt that you will because you'd rather GRANDSTAND on the main forum so people can see that you're GOD. Maybe Murray could do it since he gave John his own subsection. Consider it, Murray.


I guess you will never get it, so I am going to use my head.

Billy is now gone because he refuses to "get it"

Jim <-------Using his head

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Palatine Illinois
Jimbo,

He was a racist and as far as I am concerned there is no place for that on your forum.

You made the right move. People here can argue and disagree at times but that dude never stopped being negitive.

JMO,

Rick

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Posts: 1882
scdiveteam wrote:
Jimbo,

He was a racist and as far as I am concerned there is no place for that on your forum.

You made the right move. People here can argue and disagree at times but that dude never stopped being negitive.

JMO,

Rick


Bill, a racist? You clearly don't know the man because he is FAR from a racist.

I could say similar things about you purporting to be a cuemaker.

JMO, Koop

_________________
Cue: Mike Webb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Palatine Illinois
Koop wrote:
scdiveteam wrote:
Jimbo,

He was a racist and as far as I am concerned there is no place for that on your forum.

You made the right move. People here can argue and disagree at times but that dude never stopped being negitive.

JMO,

Rick


Bill, a racist? You clearly don't know the man because he is FAR from a racist.

I could say similar things about you purporting to be a cuemaker.

JMO, Koop


Koop,

You just have no clue because your statements clearly show you don't have the ability to be objective when the empirical evidence clearly reveals otherwise. Posting pics of a Gorrilla and comparing it to Obama's wife and then defending that action for weeks of rebuttal without any remorse sounds like racism to me. Oh yeah, I forgot he plays golf with black people now and then on vacation foursomes and has pics to back him up. God forgive him for the hate he has in his soul. Then to do it on a public forum with the defense of free speech concerning his statements. Arrogance and hatred towards others.

Good riddens to bad rubbish I say.

As far as your judgment of my cues are concerned, I will consider the source.

Your are clearly Clueless Koop as I now dub thee.

You must have some kind of matter between your ears, my advice is to start training it to process ideas and starting to think about some individual thoughts instead of being a chameleon all the time as you are.

JMO,

Rick

_________________
Image


Last edited by scdiveteam on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Posts: 1882
scdiveteam wrote:
Koop wrote:
scdiveteam wrote:
Jimbo,

He was a racist and as far as I am concerned there is no place for that on your forum.

You made the right move. People here can argue and disagree at times but that dude never stopped being negitive.

JMO,

Rick


Bill, a racist? You clearly don't know the man because he is FAR from a racist.

I could say similar things about you purporting to be a cuemaker.

JMO, Koop


Koop,

You just have no clue because your statements clearly show you don't have the ability to be objective when the empirical evidence clearly reveals otherwise. Posting pics of a Gorrilla and comparing it to Obama's wife and then defending that action for weeks of rebuttal without any remorse sounds like racism to me. Oh yeah, I forgot he plays golf with black people now and then on vacation foursomes and has pics to back him up. God forgive him for the hate he has in his soul. Then to do it on a public forum with the defense of free speech concerning his statements. Arrogance and hatred towards others.

Good ridens to bad rubbish I say.

As far as your judgment of my cues are concerned, I will consider the source.

Your are clearly Clueless Koop as I now dub thee.

You must have some kind of matter between your ears, my advise is to start training it to process ideas and starting to think about some individual thoughts instead of being a chameleon all the time as you are.

JMO,

Rick


Rick, you don't know me at all and if I cared at all what you think or say I might take some time with my response, but I don't care at all about anything you think or say so I will just say this.
Go fuck yourself, Rick. You are about the biggest set of tits on a bull I've ever seen on these forums.

Adios dickhead.

_________________
Cue: Mike Webb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:11 am
Posts: 1554
Koop wrote:

[...]
Go fuck yourself, Rick. You are about the biggest set of tits on a bull I've ever seen on these forums.

Adios dickhead.


Steer, Koop. The proper term is steer.

TW


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Palatine Illinois
Bill, a racist? You clearly don't know the man because he is FAR from a racist.

I could say similar things about you purporting to be a cuemaker.

JMO, Koop[/quote]

Koop,

You just have no clue because your statements clearly show you don't have the ability to be objective when the empirical evidence clearly reveals otherwise. Posting pics of a Gorrilla and comparing it to Obama's wife and then defending that action for weeks of rebuttal without any remorse sounds like racism to me. Oh yeah, I forgot he plays golf with black people now and then on vacation foursomes and has pics to back him up. God forgive him for the hate he has in his soul. Then to do it on a public forum with the defense of free speech concerning his statements. Arrogance and hatred towards others.

Good ridens to bad rubbish I say.

As far as your judgment of my cues are concerned, I will consider the source.

Your are clearly Clueless Koop as I now dub thee.

You must have some kind of matter between your ears, my advise is to start training it to process ideas and starting to think about some individual thoughts instead of being a chameleon all the time as you are.

JMO,

Rick[/quote]

Rick, you don't know me at all and if I cared at all what you think or say I might take some time with my response, but I don't care at all about anything you think or say so I will just say this.
Go fuck yourself, Rick. You are about the biggest set of tits on a bull I've ever seen on these forums.

Adios dickhead.[/quote]



Koop sorry I made you respond like that. Please take your medicine at once.

I posted an opinion and you disagreed with it and that's cool but then you thought it would be fun to take a shot a me. So you are fair game now the way I see it. If you want to believe Wyatt or Billy is a great guy keep putting your head in the sand as we will know what side of the fence your on. He is about the most negitive person I have ever encountered, just read all the crap he writes. And if you dont think he is racist, well then I can't help you. Words poject your feelings and there is no place for his kind of thinking here or anywhere in my view. Or do you still disagree with me on that matter! Your judgment is the problem the way I see it. You can't even believe something that is in plain view.

Attacting me as a cue maker is so childlike and unless you have owned or played with one of my cues you are not qualified to make such judgemnets , but my waiting list is!!!

So go ahead and lose your cool and call me names, as I said I will consider the source. Clueless Koop says it all and it fits you well. So very well you chameleon person without an individual thought of your own. Ha Ha!!!

JMO,

Rick

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Posts: 1882
Jim,

I will say publicly that I am disappointed you've banned Bill.
To me, the whole point of this place was to be the opposite of Az and allow what Bill brought to the table.

It's your sandbox so I am fine with you making the rules.
Just voicing my opinion.

_________________
Cue: Mike Webb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:55 pm
Posts: 434
Koop wrote:
Jim,

I will say publicly that I am disappointed you've banned Bill.
To me, the whole point of this place was to be the opposite of Az and allow what Bill brought to the table.

It's your sandbox so I am fine with you making the rules.
Just voicing my opinion.


I fully agree. Banning Bill just shows the hypocrisy that is Jimbo.

_________________
True Custom Cue Cases - http://www.jbcases.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
Koop wrote:
Jim,

I will say publicly that I am disappointed you've banned Bill.
To me, the whole point of this place was to be the opposite of Az and allow what Bill brought to the table.

It's your sandbox so I am fine with you making the rules.
Just voicing my opinion.



It had little to do with me "making the rules" it has more to do with enforcing them. We have always had the rule in place that people doing harm to the site would go.

Bill had many many chances to cut back a little, I asked Bill personally to please tone it done a bit and he was hell bent on proving something, Kinda like John is doing now.

The trouble with both these guys is I want them here, but once they cross the line they really don't have anywhere else to go to call me names.

Jim <---Doesn't mind being called names by those 2, I feel most people consider the source

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The rules here
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Posts: 1882
JimBo wrote:
Jim <---Doesn't mind being called names by those 2, I feel most people consider the source


Ok, so wouldn't that mean that they should stay then?
Guess I just don't understand that logic.

_________________
Cue: Mike Webb


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group