RIP John Davis

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm 

Disregard 8)

Last edited by Timberly on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:04 pm 

I will be there, if things work out. That said, I'm playing in the team event, so I won't know whats what, until sometime Sat.

On second thought, it's probably better that I check back around 12 noon, Sat. I'm not even sure how many ppl might come with me. Hopefully, I can make the list, but can fend for myself, if thats how it works out.

See ya's then.

Eric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 pm 

Eric. wrote:
Hopefully, I can make the list, but can fend for myself, if thats how it works out.

I get that my post comes across a little harsh but having tried to organize this in the past, I know what it can entail when you try to be accommodating for as many people as possible. I've got plenty going on in my work and personal life that I know for a fact, I don't have the time that it would take to appease everyone.

This is what works best for me and since I wanted to ensure I had dinner plans for Sat night, I stepped up and made the post. Those that are available and want to join me, I'm thrilled to have them as I very much enjoy these dinners. If others would rather have their own dinner at a different time or table, that's ok too.

Tims <--- Quit giving a rats ass many moons ago with a lot less stress because of it. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 pm 

Tims,

I think you read too much into my post. I was just responding to the original guideline.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would love to have dinner with everyone but can't commit, so if I'm not on the list, I understand.

Eric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:55 pm 

Eric. wrote:
Tims,

I think you read too much into my post. I was just responding to the original guideline.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would love to have dinner with everyone but can't commit, so if I'm not on the list, I understand.

Eric

No worries. The list was simply because I'm not the kind of person to make reservations for 10 and then have 20 show up. I'm one of what seems to be few people that care about that kind of thing.

Tims <--- deleted the original post because there is apparently already something in the works that I wasn't aware of.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 am 

Koop and Audra are in!

Should be there around 4PM tomorrow.