PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:47 pm 

What did you guys get???
Attachment:
a3nla0.jpg
a3nla0.jpg [ 81.27 KiB | Viewed 2634 times ]

Jim<------wants to see some gifts

Post subject: Re: Christmas gifts????
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:14 am 

I think everybody gets clothes or personal stuff but as far as my thinking goes it should be all about TOYS!

I got 2 MORE TOYS to add to my TOY COLLECTION.

Being that my name is wyattearp, if anyone should get these it should be ME! They are called "RECLUSE HOLSTERS". I absolutely LOVE THEM for concealed carry because there is nothing digging into your appendix, liver, side, kidney, back bone, from IWB, OWB, or bulging out of the front pocket from a pocket holster.

They go inside the BACK pocket and the gun is covered by leather since each holster is custom fitted for different guns and it looks like a leather wallet in the pocket. NOBODY has a clue what it is. Naturally if you have a shirt, T-shirt, windbreaker or anything else worn outside the pants then nothing is visible. It's without a doubt the most comfortable way to carry yet still able to quick draw for use if needed.

I got one for my Glock 26 and another one for my new Kimber K6s .357 revolver. Here they are:

Attachment:
IMG_1635 (256x170).jpg
IMG_1635 (256x170).jpg [ 52.08 KiB | Viewed 2837 times ]
Attachment:
IMG_1637 (256x170).jpg
IMG_1637 (256x170).jpg [ 49.63 KiB | Viewed 2836 times ]

THE GUNS ARE IN THE HOLSTERS BELOW. BUT THIS IS THE BACKSIDE AND ONLY ABOUT 1/2" OF THE LEATHER IS ABOVE THE POCKET WHILE THE FRONT SIDE IS FACING TOWARD YOUR BUTT INSIDE THE BACK POCKET. AS YOU CAN SEE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS VISIBLE.

Attachment:
IMG_1636 (256x170).jpg
IMG_1636 (256x170).jpg [ 46.56 KiB | Viewed 2836 times ]

BTW, I do have more RECLUSE HOLSTERS for other guns but these are the two new Christmas presents from my wife.

Last edited by wyattearp on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:18 am 

For those of us who are not viewing impaired.........

Nice ball..........

Quote: "TODAY IS THE DAY!" treasure hunter Mel Fisher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:11 pm 

BarenbruggeCues wrote:
For those of us who are not viewing impaired.........

Nice ball..........

Glad you clarified it with a normal distinguishable picture. I couldn't tell from Jimbo's picture whether he got a new tattoo on the top of his bald cueball skull or all the red was a new evening gown from the Bruce Jenner collection. :shock: (or whatever the hell his/her name is now)

Post subject: Christmas gifts????
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

Built myself a new golf cart. Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:01 pm 

My wife got me this. Not sure which one I'll put in it, but I'll bolt it right beside my bed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:42 pm 

wyattearp wrote:
I think everybody gets clothes or personal stuff but as far as my thinking goes it should be all about TOYS!

I got 2 MORE TOYS to add to my TOY COLLECTION.

Being that my name is wyattearp, if anyone should get these it should be ME! They are called "REMORA HOLSTERS". I absolutely LOVE THEM for concealed carry because there is nothing digging into your appendix, liver, side, kidney, back bone, from IWB, OWB, or bulging out of the front pocket from a pocket holster.

They go inside the BACK pocket and the gun is covered by leather since each holster is custom fitted for different guns and it looks like a leather wallet in the pocket. NOBODY has a clue what it is. Naturally if you have a shirt, T-shirt, windbreaker or anything else worn outside the pants then nothing is visible. It's without a doubt the most comfortable way to carry yet still able to quick draw for use if needed.

I got one for my Glock 26 and another one for my new Kimber K6s .357 revolver. Here they are:

Attachment:
IMG_1635 (256x170).jpg
Attachment:
IMG_1637 (256x170).jpg

THE GUNS ARE IN THE HOLSTERS BELOW. BUT THIS IS THE BACKSIDE AND ONLY ABOUT 1/2" OF THE LEATHER IS ABOVE THE POCKET WHILE THE FRONT SIDE IS FACING TOWARD YOUR BUTT INSIDE THE BACK POCKET. AS YOU CAN SEE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS VISIBLE.

Attachment:
IMG_1636 (256x170).jpg

BTW, I do have more REMORA HOLSTERS for other guns but these are the two new Christmas presents from my wife.

Bill,

I didn't see this model on their website. Does it have a model # or name?

Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 pm 

Murray and his toys......

Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:45 am 

Last edited by wyattearp on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 am 

ScottR wrote:
Bill,

I didn't see this model on their website. Does it have a model # or name?

Scott

You couldn't find it? Gee, I wonder why? Oooooh, I KNOW!! It's because I drank too much the night before and my head was still foggier than hell and probably up my butt and I put the wrong damn HOLSTER COMPANY in the original post!

I do have a number of REMORA HOLSTERS but the two I got for Christmas are RECLUSE HOLSTERS. http://www.recluseholster.com/

They make holsters for the front pocket, back pocket, and cargo pants. The ones I got are for the back pocket called TS SOLO.
Check the guns they're made for in the list at their website. What gun or guns are you considering for the holster?

The other Recluse TS Solo holsters I have are for the Ruger LC9s Pro...Ruger LCR revolver...and Springfield XD Mod 2 .40 Cal.

Bill=Getting dumber than fuck with age :cry: :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:30 pm 

wyattearp wrote:

You couldn't find it? Gee, I wonder why? Oooooh, I KNOW!! It's because I drank too much the night before and my head was still foggier than hell and probably up my butt and I put the wrong damn HOLSTER COMPANY in the original post!

I do have a number of REMORA HOLSTERS but the two I got for Christmas are RECLUSE HOLSTERS. http://www.recluseholster.com/

They make holsters for the front pocket, back pocket, and cargo pants. The ones I got are for the back pocket called TS SOLO.
Check the guns they're made for in the list at their website. What gun or guns are you considering for the holster?

The other Recluse TS Solo holsters I have are for the Ruger LC9s Pro...Ruger LCR revolver...and Springfield XD Mod 2 .40 Cal.

Bill=Getting dumber than fuck with age :cry: :oops:

This is getting spooky. I also have an LC9 and XD Mod 2 .40! And I got my wife a hammer-less LCR in .38!! I was thinking of the pocket holster for the LC9 and the LCR for my wife.

Scot << thinks either Bill or I are stalking each other..... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 am 

ScottR wrote:

This is getting spooky. I also have an LC9 and XD Mod 2 .40! And I got my wife a hammer-less LCR in .38!! I was thinking of the pocket holster for the LC9 and the LCR for my wife.

Scot << thinks either Bill or I are stalking each other..... :mrgreen:

Wow, that is kinda spooky OR we have the same taste and views for carry guns. You'll love the RECLUSE holster for the LC9. So comfortable and convenient to carry in the TS Solo holster for back pocket. The LCR is a thicker gun and will stick up higher over the back pants pocket but still works quite well. A little too bulky in the front pocket. Btw, I love the LCR pistols and have 3. One in .38...one in .357 that also shoots .38 and +P...one in .22lr that holds 8 rounds. The most fun one is the .22. Great low recoil accurate pistol and the .22lr ammo is dirt cheap to fire by the 100's.

If your wife is going to carry in public, you might want to look into different purses designed specifically for carry. However, I suggested it to my wife and she nixed that idea in a flash because there was no way she was giving up her status symbol big name purses to flash around among her friends in favor of a no name purse that hides a gun.

My brother is visiting me for the holidays and we're going to the range today to shoot the LC9s, XD Mod 2 .40, Glock 9mm, S&W Bodyguard .380, Ruger LCP II, and a Kel Tec P32 that I gave him as a Xmas present. Last week we shot all of the revolvers that included the above and the Kimber K6s and S&W 686 Plus 7 shot .357. (I think I need the S&W Dirty Harry .44 magnum revolver next so don't get any bright ideas about copy catting me) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 am 

Nothing pool related. I bought a new car on Christmas Eve. Wasnt really a gift though. My previous vehicle was totaled on the 23rd.

Attachments:
20161224_132650.jpg
20161224_132650.jpg [ 253.95 KiB | Viewed 2674 times ]

Disclaimer: I'm really a shit pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:53 am 

Icon of Sin wrote:
Nothing pool related. I bought a new car on Christmas Eve. Wasnt really a gift though. My previous vehicle was totaled on the 23rd.

So you had too much to drink also, huh?. Sharp looking car.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 pm 

Fruit of the Loom for me, baby!