It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: At least he said "copy"
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm 

At least he said "copy" instead of "tribute"

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=451503

Quote:
Zeus copy of Jerry McWorter cue

original McWorter sold for over $4,000. 12pt Lacewood on Ebony. 12 abalone dots, 3/8x11 joint. test hit only. butt 15.1oz, shaft 3.8oz, 13mm sells for $990 my price $625

Attachments:
mcworter_copy.JPG
mcworter_copy.JPG [ 141.24 KiB | Viewed 1542 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 am 

Somebody should go post a photo of the McWorter original. Easy to see the quality difference from across the room, and original poster ought to be ashamed for quoting the McWorter price as if the two cues were even in the same ballpark - like comparing dog shit to Filet Mignon.

TW

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:42 pm 

ThomasWayne wrote:

Somebody should go post a photo of the McWorter original. Easy to see the quality difference from across the room, and original poster ought to be ashamed for quoting the McWorter price as if the two cues were even in the same ballpark - like comparing dog shit to Filet Mignon.

TW

Collins used to admire that company.
He argued with me they could make cues as well as SW.
I asked John why they don't taper their cues like SW? Might as well since they copy SW's design.
He said they could and have.
Sure.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost. ... tcount=166

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:31 am 

JoeyInCali wrote:
ThomasWayne wrote:

TW

I asked John why they don't taper their cues like SW? Might as well since they copy SW's design.
Sure.

Assholes counterfeit every valuable thing under the sun - Rolex watches, Louis Vuiton purses, etc. This is no different - a cheap imitation not worth the gasoline it would take to burn it.

TW

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:42 am 

ThomasWayne wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
ThomasWayne wrote:

TW

Sure.

Assholes counterfeit every valuable thing under the sun - Rolex watches, Louis Vuiton purses, etc. This is no different - a cheap imitation not worth the gasoline it would take to burn it.

TW

I guess anyone making copies of Southwest Cue and calling them Northwest Cues in the 90s could quaify for your discriptive character classification.

The pot calling the kettle black it seems.

Ricky

The objectivist

They search him hear, they search him there, the Frenchies search him every where, that damned elusive Pimpernel!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:37 am 

scdiveteam wrote:
[...]

I guess anyone making copies of Southwest Cue and calling them Northwest Cues in the 90s could quaify for your discriptive character classification.

Ricky

The objectivist

They search him hear, they search him there, the Frenchies search him every where, that damned elusive Pimpernel!

Ricktardo,

You can lie about this all you want, you boated bag of shit, but the FACTS have been explained many times, and your lies mean nothing. Meanwhile, you remain the laughing stock of real cuemakers the world 'round.

Please go crawl back under your rock and leave the adults to their conversation.

TW

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:17 pm 

ThomasWayne wrote:
scdiveteam wrote:
<bla bla bla>

Ricktardo,
... you remain the laughing stock of real cuemakers the world 'round. ...

Not just real cuemakers, many others laugh too.

Dave <-- :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 pm 

Watch out SW, ricky's moving in to your territory.
Good luck with the dry heat.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:15 am 

ThomasWayne wrote:
scdiveteam wrote:
[...]

Ricky

The objectivist

Ricktardo,

You can lie about this all you want, you boated bag of shit, but the FACTS have been explained many times, and your lies mean nothing. Meanwhile, you remain the laughing stock of real cuemakers the world 'round.
N
Please go crawl back under your rock and leave the adults Notto their conversation.

TW

Interesting. At least I said Copy.

I guess I was wrong about those cues you built called Northwest that were exact copies of Southwest Cues. Sorry I guess I am a real asshole with a memory that is failing, Not!!!!

Ok, have it your way, I am the laughing stock. LOL

Ricky

The objectivist

They search him hear, they search him there, the Frenchies search him every where, that damned elusive Pimpernel

Imagei

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 pm 

scdiveteam wrote:
ThomasWayne wrote:
Ricktardo,

N
Please go crawl back under your rock and leave the adults Notto their conversation.

TW

Ricktardo -

It's long been noted that, along with being a world-class idiot, you are also a pathological liar. Taking that to a another level, it's especially dishonest to EDIT someone else's word, while PRETENDING to quote them verbatim. In cases where others edit a quote they virtually always change the font color, or run a strike-through over the original writing [then add their edited version], or otherwise indicate and acknowledge that they have intentionally changed the original post they are quoting.

You've proven yourself a liar in just about everything you ever write, so it's not surprising that you would go to the effort to EDIT what I wrote - in this case adding the word "Not" - and pretending it's an exact quote. But what is ALSO not surprising that you would fuck it up, by omitting a space - thereby proving once again just what a total moron you are.

scdiveteam wrote:

[...] those cues you built called Northwest that were exact copies of Southwest Cues. [...]

Please provide photos of ANY "exact copies" of Southwest cues you claim I EVER built. There were MANY intentional differences to those 10 cues - all built in 1993 - not least of which was my SIGNATURE, prominently displayed on the forearm.

So please provide photos of ANY cue that ANY buyer could possibly have mistaken for a Southwest cue... you bloated, lying, mentally challenged bag of steaming shit.

TW