pool and billiards forum

pool is cool
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
Somebody over at AZ resurrected an old thread from 2005 called "BUBBLE BOY" started by drivermaker.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=17359

I don't remember the thread and it wasn't because of being on drugs or boozed up. No drugs ever for this old cowboy and alcohol occasionally but not to the point of getting drunk.

Funny stuff and I can see why CheffJeff posted it for the holidays so everyone could have a good time. But I'm sure it will be deleted.

One DUMB FUCK over there named "iusedtoberich" made a post saying drivermaker had at least 20 ALIASES. Here's news for you, DUMB FUCK. Drivermaker never had so much as one alias! He was too computer illiterate and still is. He posted only under his screen name on AZ as well as a new name here. THAT'S IT!

Scott Lee said "Geez talk about raising the dead!".

Hey Scott, drivermaker is not dead!

He went into retirement and only comes out every once in a while to post or do some "consulting work from afar".

AND I DAMN WELL OUGHTA KNOW!! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:25 pm
Posts: 1898
Location: Canada eh
wyattearp wrote:
Somebody over at AZ resurrected an old thread from 2005 called "BUBBLE BOY" started by drivermaker.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=17359

I don't remember the thread and it wasn't because of being on drugs or boozed up. No drugs ever for this old cowboy and alcohol occasionally but not to the point of getting drunk.

Funny stuff and I can see why CheffJeff posted it for the holidays so everyone could have a good time. But I'm sure it will be deleted.

One DUMB FUCK over there named "iusedtoberich" made a post saying drivermaker had at least 20 ALIASES. Here's news for you, DUMB FUCK. Drivermaker never had so much as one alias! He was too computer illiterate and still is. He posted only under his screen name on AZ as well as a new name here. THAT'S IT!

Scott Lee said "Geez talk about raising the dead!".

Hey Scott, drivermaker is not dead!

He went into retirement and only comes out every once in a while to post or do some "consulting work from afar".

AND I DAMN WELL OUGHTA KNOW!! 8)


You tell 'em Bill ! :lol:

I had to post in that thread :mrgreen: and made a small attempt at resurrecting the Drivermaker Holiday Invitational. I for one will play the game this weekend 8)

Take care all.

Dave


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
davek wrote:
wyattearp wrote:
Somebody over at AZ resurrected an old thread from 2005 called "BUBBLE BOY" started by drivermaker.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=17359

I don't remember the thread and it wasn't because of being on drugs or boozed up. No drugs ever for this old cowboy and alcohol occasionally but not to the point of getting drunk.

Funny stuff and I can see why CheffJeff posted it for the holidays so everyone could have a good time. But I'm sure it will be deleted.

One DUMB FUCK over there named "iusedtoberich" made a post saying drivermaker had at least 20 ALIASES. Here's news for you, DUMB FUCK. Drivermaker never had so much as one alias! He was too computer illiterate and still is. He posted only under his screen name on AZ as well as a new name here. THAT'S IT!

Scott Lee said "Geez talk about raising the dead!".

Hey Scott, drivermaker is not dead!

He went into retirement and only comes out every once in a while to post or do some "consulting work from afar".

AND I DAMN WELL OUGHTA KNOW!! 8)


You tell 'em Bill ! :lol:

Most of them are too new to know or remember the wild west days. I see how they post and what kind of pussies they are and just think, "I would have destroyed them to where they were crying (literally) like I made Marissa cry. :lol:

I had to post in that thread :mrgreen: and made a small attempt at resurrecting the Drivermaker Holiday Invitational. I for one will play the game this weekend 8)

Good for you on all counts, especially for playing the Drivermaker Holiday Invitational. You have a new house, the table is back up, and it's a super game to see where you stand and hone your skills. I still play it regularly.

Take care all.

Dave


Have some good Holidays. The USA Thanksgiving which is a good excuse to pig out even as a Canadian and Christmas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
Looks like crazy times, wish I were around back then.

Jim<——— still doesn’t get the aiming anger??

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
JimBo wrote:
Looks like crazy times, wish I were around back then.

You were around back then. Both on RSB and AZ. Alzheimer's is a strange disease.

Jim<——— still doesn’t get the aiming anger??


The aiming anger starts from the aiming attacks by DUMB FUCKS who claim to be non-aimers and think any and all aiming systems can't possibly work, but especially CTE. That started 20 years ago on RSB with Lou Figueroa and Pat Johnson and still continues with Lou Figueroa and other recruits of theirs.

But the worst part of it isn't about the aiming system itself. In my case, I could give a rats ass what anybody uses...doesn't use...believes or disbelieves. They can play to any level they desire and I'll do what I do and play to mine. I'm certainly not going to incorporate something into my game to make me play worse. Nor would anyone else. You'd have to be a total numb skull.

The anger comes from them doing everything in their power to slam, denigrate, attack, belittle, and demean two really super people who damn well knew and know what they're talking about and that would be Hal Houle and Stan Shuffett. Just great men who would give the shirts off their back to someone and spend hours trying to help them in their pool games. I spent a lot of time on the phone with Hal when he was still alive. I can't say I know Stan very well but he's worked hard to take it beyond Hal and uncover some of the secrets Hal never would tell.

He's worked his mind and body to their limits to learn and share it with the world. He and his son could also destroy any and all of these big mouths on the table playing all pool games in existence. None of them would have a chance.
But these big mouth troll troublemakers sure know how to run their mouths behind a key board. It's their reason for living. They just do not and will not stop these ongoing assaults almost every fucking day for 20 damn years! And you want to know who the sick ones are or what causes the anger?

Neither Hal or Stan deserve any of this shit from those miserable cocksuckers. I get pissed because you just don't do that to good people and those I care about even if Hal isn't around any more. I will stand up for my friends and pound somebody's ass and not turn my back. Does it make me angry and piss me off when it happens? YOU FUCKING RIGHT!

I hope you stand up for your friends and those you love the same way and they do it for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 6521
Location: CT
So you do get my point that if someone doesn’t want help then fuck em. If I had a secret that could improve someone’s game I would use it to beat their brains in. I would beat them in tournaments and gambling. I would only share with friends and people I thought deserved it. Fuck everyone else!

I also spent hours on the phone with Hal, I’ve read many things on systems, bought DVDs, I consider myself a student of the game and have spent as much time, money, and effort as anyone I know. All that and still aiming systems as taught by Hal never worked for me. I still like and respected the man just based off his love for the game and willingness to share his ideas. I believe everyone uses something, although it’s hard for many to put a name to it or even explain it.

The trouble comes when fools like John take up the cause and are poor examples of the system. I mean how do you expect Lou to believe in a system that John proclaims to have mastered when John shoots so poorly. I mean if there were merit certainly John could have represented it in a better way. Then John pulls his normal insane moves, it gets personal and people attack John, the system and people associated with all those things. It’s how internet battles have gone for years. Innocent people get hit with shrapnel.

Maybe if someone with a higher skill level represented the system and drilled Lou it would have shut him up, maybe not... people are stubborn, but in the end fuck everyone who doesn’t want to learn new things and ignore them, it’s like politics and religion sometimes you’ll never change their minds so why try??? I get the fun of the fight but it seems like a lot of energy and anger.

Jim <——— has been down these roads for a long time.

_________________
I am in a very very small group of people that can buy any cue they want that can make that statement.
Congrats,
Nick Serdula


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Posts: 4476
JimBo wrote:
So you do get my point that if someone doesn’t want help then fuck em.

I absolutely get your point and 100% correct. They keep wanting to learn about it just to tear it down with some nitpicky bullshit but come across as potentially learning to use it.

If I had a secret that could improve someone’s game I would use it to beat their brains in. I would beat them in tournaments and gambling. I would only share with friends and people I thought deserved it. Fuck everyone else!

Right. I don't share anything with anyone these days. Fuck all of them.

I also spent hours on the phone with Hal, I’ve read many things on systems, bought DVDs, I consider myself a student of the game and have spent as much time, money, and effort as anyone I know. All that and still aiming systems as taught by Hal never worked for me. I still like and respected the man just based off his love for the game and willingness to share his ideas.

And there are those who don't feel the way you did about Hal. They want to destroy. Why? Sick bastards.

I believe everyone uses something, although it’s hard for many to put a name to it or even explain it.

You can put a name to everything if the aiming systems are known to begin with. They can't put a name to it because they don't know enough and think what they do is unique and they reinvented the wheel. They're the only one who does what they do.

The trouble comes when fools like John take up the cause and are poor examples of the system. I mean how do you expect Lou to believe in a system that John proclaims to have mastered when John shoots so poorly. I mean if there were merit certainly John could have represented it in a better way. Then John pulls his normal insane moves, it gets personal and people attack John, the system and people associated with all those things. It’s how internet battles have gone for years. Innocent people get hit with shrapnel.

Lou didn't believe in any system way before John came along. Lou was the original one who tried laying waste to Hal on RSB all the time and it's never stopped. I could be wrong because I don't play one pocket and hate the game, but I don't see how CTE comes into play when trying to move balls around the table and then hide the cueball. It's a system to pocket balls. John lost the match to Lou by only 3 games. Lou has been playing 1 pkt. for a long time and knows a lot of moves. John didn't and doesn't because he hasn't been involved with it very long comparatively speaking. John pissed a good number of games away from the wrong shots. Then he got desperate toward the end with about 3 games left and tried to hit too many home runs and it cost him.

Maybe if someone with a higher skill level represented the system and drilled Lou it would have shut him up, maybe not... people are stubborn, but in the end fuck everyone who doesn’t want to learn new things and ignore them,

It's virtually impossible because they never and I mean never STFU. Lou would never shut up because he'd never put himself in a position to play someone like Stan, Landon, Stevie Moore, and a host of others who are proficient with it. Lou is basically a nit and too much in love with himself to shut up or knowingly be up against someone who would turn him into a laughing stock.

it’s like politics and religion sometimes you’ll never change their minds so why try??? I get the fun of the fight but it seems like a lot of energy and anger.

It's not a matter of changing their minds because it's not going to happen. It's about wanting to smear dog shit in their face and mouths as long as they keep opening them.

Jim <——— has been down these roads for a long time.


Yeah, me too. Getting tired and old.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Posts: 2443
wyattearp wrote:
Funny stuff and I can see why CheffJeff posted it for the holidays so everyone could have a good time. But I'm sure it will be deleted.

One DUMB FUCK over there named "iusedtoberich" made a post saying drivermaker had at least 20 ALIASES. Here's news for you, DUMB FUCK. Drivermaker never had so much as one alias! He was too computer illiterate and still is. He posted only under his screen name on AZ as well as a new name here. THAT'S IT!


After close to 2 decades in and around AZ, it shouldn't really surprise you that the forum is FILLED with assholes who think they know everything there is to know about everyone. And that often, these assholes are laughably wrong. Same shit. Different day/month/year with that crowd.

_________________
[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bubble Boy
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 pm
Posts: 1001
Location: Carlsbad, CA
pharaoh68 wrote:
wyattearp wrote:
Funny stuff and I can see why CheffJeff posted it for the holidays so everyone could have a good time. But I'm sure it will be deleted.

One DUMB FUCK over there named "iusedtoberich" made a post saying drivermaker had at least 20 ALIASES. Here's news for you, DUMB FUCK. Drivermaker never had so much as one alias! He was too computer illiterate and still is. He posted only under his screen name on AZ as well as a new name here. THAT'S IT!


After close to 2 decades in and around AZ, it shouldn't really surprise you that the forum is FILLED with assholes who think they know everything there is to know about everyone. And that often, these assholes are laughably wrong. Same shit. Different day/month/year with that crowd.

And worse is that newbies are discoverin internet pool discussion on Facebook. And the fucking cycle starts again with New Idiots On The Block.

_________________
---------------------

- If it weren't for my mouth and my hands, I'd never get into trouble.

Name: Freddie Agnir - Questionable Engineer Cue Poet Manager
Hrs of Play: Just a few more than zero


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group