RIP Dennis Dieckman

Hope There is a Golf Course in Heaven
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:09 am 

the two recent shootings in high schools in the USA have a connection that the experts & media are overlooking, both young men were recently dumped by their girlfriends.

"the young male ego is a very fragile thing; the teenage years are especially fragile. teen males are searching for an identity to call their own. the first "girlfriend"/sexual encounter sends their hormones into a fitful rage. no identity, plus a sudden stoppage of love/sex is more than a few of the species can endure so they play out their fantasies in varieties destructive behaviors.."

J...it's the girls fault. she should not have ever said "yes" in the beginning
:x

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 pm 

I agree that it's a big problem, and I call on Congress to get off their asses and get busy RIGHT NOW enacting new and far stricter laws dealing with pussy control.

In the old days it used to be men had all the money and women had all the pussy, so there was a fair and more-or-less balanced trade system in place that worked pretty good most of the time. But now, in this modern age, women still have all the pussy, but they ALSO have half the money. With this grossly unbalanced equation something obviously has to give, and in this case it appears to be two nut jobs suffering from DSB (Dangerous Sperm Buildup) going on crazy, uncontrolled rampages.

Write your Congressman.
TW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:59 pm 

ThomasWayne wrote:
I agree that it's a big problem, and I call on Congress to get off their asses and get busy RIGHT NOW enacting new and far stricter laws dealing with pussy control.

In the old days it used to be men had all the money and women had all the pussy, so there was a fair and more-or-less balanced trade system in place that worked pretty good most of the time. But now, in this modern age, women still have all the pussy, but they ALSO have half the money. With this grossly unbalanced equation something obviously has to give, and in this case it appears to be two nut jobs suffering from DSB (Dangerous Sperm Buildup) going on crazy, uncontrolled rampages.

Write your Congressman.
TW

Lol