RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:41 am 

(from Facebook)
After 29 years, the clock is ticking down and the time is getting shorter. We are entering the last stretch of the race to complete the final Justice Cases.

Over the years, we have met so many in the pool industry and have made valued lifetime friends. You know who you are.

With limited interiors remaining and no more to be ordered, the final 15 cases will be made to order using your ideas and our remaining inventory.

Styles available will be alligator, elephant, python, calf and Ross tooled.

Because we have not sold the business, any 'Justice Cases' made after we are finished will be considered knockoffs.

Thank you one and all for your many years of business.

J...proud to have met the man.

“he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions” (I Timothy 6:4)

www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.pro9.co.uk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:16 pm 

Jack is someone that I am proud to call a friend, he is a class act and has always carried himself in a professional manner. Dealing with Jack and Toots has been a pleasure over the past 20 years and I am the proud owner of some of Jacks greatest custom cases. I am going to miss seeing him at all the events, but I know we will see each other in our travels. Thanks for all you did for me Jack, you are one of the greats of the industry. I am honored to own your cases.

Jim<———Loves Jack