RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm 

I've been keeping both this forum and AZB under close watch for a long time. A number of people over there has expressed a sincere wish to contact me, whether to talk or get into a fight over different issues. Their desire has escalated into writing entire threads regarding me or our guide years after my account had been banned. Regardless of their intentions, is there anyone left who has a profile both here and on AZB? I'd like a single message delivered to their community: I can be contacted on this forum or through my mail: poolkillers81@gmail.com . I'll be grateful to anyone who notifies them of my existence here.

I could use a chat with some of my old friends from AZB. Our relationship never had a chance to prosper.....

http://issuu.com/poolkillers81

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Beginners-Guide-to-8-Ball-Pool/446697018684848?ref=hl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm 

There are a lot of people who visit both places, but none are interested in being your errand boy. I am not familiar with any of your posts here or there, can you explain to me from your point of view why they find you to be an asshole? Why you got banned, and why you think we want your petty fights here? Btw most people are moving toward FB and not forums. Have you been banned from FB?

Jim <——-knows this guy is a prick, just not sure why

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 pm 

JimBo wrote:
...Btw most people are moving toward FB and not forums. Have you been banned from FB?...

I've just recently started looking at pictures of cues on FB. I hate the fact that it's hard to find something again once you leave it! Especially if it was just randomly on your feed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 am 

zeeder wrote:
I've just recently started looking at pictures of cues on FB. I hate the fact that it's hard to find something again once you leave it! Especially if it was just randomly on your feed.

Are you using a mobile device or an actual computer? There is an option to save a post but the way to do it varies by what device you're using. I can show you using screen capture pics if you tell me what you're using. There's a "saved" folder that holds all the posts you've saved that you can go back to as many times as you want.

Tims <--- WTF is an AZB? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:13 pm 

Timberly wrote:

It's that special place where you can argue with know-it-all douchebags ad-infinitum :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:19 am 

Timberly wrote:
zeeder wrote:

Are you using a mobile device or an actual computer? There is an option to save a post but the way to do it varies by what device you're using. I can show you using screen capture pics if you tell me what you're using. There's a "saved" folder that holds all the posts you've saved that you can go back to as many times as you want.

I use both from time to time. I’m not on Facebook often and have to decide if it’s worth it to put forth more effort to use it better lol.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm 

I can't remember the last time I've even looked at AZ, leave alone posted there.
<edit> Oh yes I can. I forgot that I got a recommendation for a pool table mechanic there. Worked out great, other than that can't remember when I last was there.

"To die is nothing, but it is terrible not to live." Victor Hugo-Les Miserables

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 pm 

There are a very limited number of subjects that you can post about on AZ with low chances of a nit jumping in and flaming you; however, if the thread lasts more than ten posts a nit will find his way there.

I post there to discuss antique cues, old cases and sometimes in the misguided attempt to move an item in the 'for sale' area.

I hate Facebook, but I have to move some cues and will go there if it has to be done.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:49 am 

zeeder wrote:
I use both from time to time. I’m not on Facebook often and have to decide if it’s worth it to put forth more effort to use it better lol.

On both a computer and a mobile device, you would click on the three dots "..." in the top right of a post, choose "save post".

To find them on a computer, you would then go to the menu options on the left and under "Explore" there will be a "saved" option and that's where all the posts you've saved can be found.

On a mobile you would click on the three lines at the bottom right and find the "Saved" option there.

Tims <--- was going to be more helpful and post screen shots but I forgot how to post pics, lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:44 pm 

Timberly wrote:
zeeder wrote:

On both a computer and a mobile device, you would click on the three dots "..." in the top right of a post, choose "save post".

To find them on a computer, you would then go to the menu options on the left and under "Explore" there will be a "saved" option and that's where all the posts you've saved can be found.

On a mobile you would click on the three lines at the bottom right and find the "Saved" option there.

Tims <--- was going to be more helpful and post screen shots but I forgot how to post pics, lol

Thanks Tims! No screenshots needed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:13 am 

Send me a PM. I’ll take care of it.

<~~~probably not

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm 

Koop wrote:
Timberly wrote:

It's that special place where you can argue with know-it-all douchebags ad-infinitum :mrgreen:

Can not ! :evil:

Dave <-- :lol: :P