RIP Paul Dayton

Been a Tough Year
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Free pool table
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 pm 

That's right... free. I am moving and don't want to move my table. First poster that says they want it, gets it . Heres the deal: the table has to be picked up in Houston, TX. It's fully assembled, it will need new cloth. You must disassemble and get the thing out of here within a week from right now. I won't help with the take down or move. I won't help load it, either. After all, it's free. Description: it's an 8.5 ' Brunswick Gold Crown, I think is a 2 or 3. Nothing wrong with it. Has a set of fair/good condition premium balls. Please, only serious takers. No shipping. Post here at JIMBOARMY to avoid any misunderstand about who was first responder.

Keep watching here for a deluxe repair lathe with a LOT of extras. I haven't decided if I will ship it or not. Probably won't ship. I don't have very much time to devote to this project, and would prefer a local pickup on this lathe. I will sell it dirt cheap after I describe it later, here.

After playing pool for 40 years, I just lost interest and have other interest/hobbies.

Post subject: Re: Free pool table
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:41 pm 

Sorry none of the Army wanted this table. Now I have someone that wants it and will pick it up tomorrow.