RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Posts: 2458
JimBo wrote:
Just checking in to see if Ricky posted.

Jim<———doesn’t see any rickylike posts?


Might be good to get an Iron Chef collection sub-forum.
Not sure if he's just into Fanellis these days or if he's still got SWs, Benders, etc.. Either way, I'd love to see some more of those Fanellis.

_________________
[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:48 pm
Posts: 32
pharaoh68 wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Just checking in to see if Ricky posted.

Jim<———doesn’t see any rickylike posts?


Might be good to get an Iron Chef collection sub-forum.
Not sure if he's just into Fanellis these days or if he's still got SWs, Benders, etc.. Either way, I'd love to see some more of those Fanellis.


Peer pressure from the online bullies...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:43 am
Posts: 428
Here is my latest purchase:

Image




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Zack <-- Guy who likes cues!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 80
zeeder wrote:
Here is my latest purchase


That's a cool cue, but why so much HDR? I can't see the woodgrain

Who made it?

_________________
WildWing wrote:
I think I can understand why you were banned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 1089
Not a paper veneer fan, but I suspect with a photo in natural light they look great on this cue.

Zeeder has amazing taste in cues, so I know this one is a beauty.

_________________
http://www.belltownvintage.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:43 am
Posts: 428
ideologist wrote:
zeeder wrote:
Here is my latest purchase


That's a cool cue, but why so much HDR? I can't see the woodgrain

Who made it?


It’s a Brent Summers. The lighting really sucked when I took these pics and I tried to fix the color. Here are a couple other shots.

Image

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Zack <-- Guy who likes cues!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Posts: 2458
ironchef. wrote:
pharaoh68 wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Just checking in to see if Ricky posted.

Jim<———doesn’t see any rickylike posts?


Might be good to get an Iron Chef collection sub-forum.
Not sure if he's just into Fanellis these days or if he's still got SWs, Benders, etc.. Either way, I'd love to see some more of those Fanellis.


Peer pressure from the online bullies...



....still waiting on the whole kit and kaboodle (specifically the Fanellis).

B <--------- greedy

_________________
[JimBo] 12:29 pm: why is the forum dying?
[Patrick] 12:29 pm: diabetes
[Patrick] 12:30 pm: we need skinnier members


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group