RIP William Gentry

Hope There is a Pool Table in Heaven
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Posts: 96
If you like the envelope style cases, Mark Turcasso is one of the best. Ginky's Tascarella is in Germany.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Posts: 57
Freaking AWESOME ... "Functional Art at is Best"

You know how i love it ... it's calling his old Friend "Ginky-T"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Posts: 96
Berny wrote:
Freaking AWESOME ... "Functional Art at is Best"

You know how i love it ... it's calling his old Friend "Ginky-T"


Yeah, just get that Ginky-T back to Blighty so it can sit back in its case 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Posts: 57
thediamond wrote:
Berny wrote:
Freaking AWESOME ... "Functional Art at is Best"

You know how i love it ... it's calling his old Friend "Ginky-T"


Yeah, just get that Ginky-T back to Blighty so it can sit back in its case 8)

Well i was thinking about to move it the other direction Dude :mrgreen:

Take care


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Posts: 96
Berny wrote:
thediamond wrote:
Berny wrote:
Freaking AWESOME ... "Functional Art at is Best"

You know how i love it ... it's calling his old Friend "Ginky-T"


Yeah, just get that Ginky-T back to Blighty so it can sit back in its case 8)

Well i was thinking about to move it the other direction Dude :mrgreen:

Take care


hahahahahahaha Berny.....you are da man!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Posts: 57
thediamond wrote:
Berny wrote:
thediamond wrote:
Yeah, just get that Ginky-T back to Blighty so it can sit back in its case 8)

Well i was thinking about to move it the other direction Dude :mrgreen:

Take care


hahahahahahaha Berny.....you are da man!


Well was just a kindly Request :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... i will patiently wait for Ginky-T's homecoming to the "Turcasso-Castle" :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group